Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rod Millens Is430

coz there is crap on the box usually i was flicking about

noticed the word GS430 whilst flicking... then lost the channel and was trying to find it again!

that was cool B)

still cant work out how a team of design experts managed to come up with such a terrible paint job though, the other designs were far better

they did make all the engineering look so easy :huh:

damn did it ever sound good, and a sub 5 second 0-60. lexus so have to make it. i

it just makes me cry that i dont have it.

paint was crap, i prefered the red one with the veilside style silver stripe on the side.

wheels were not my fave either for a "luxury look" i would have gona for something a little more subtle.

but all in all it was great to hear and great to see. and i will be first in the que to get it if they ever bring it out. altho im giving serious consideration to finance tte doing it. altho i gotta stump up £20k and it seems a lot at the min. lol

damn did it ever sound good, and a sub 5 second 0-60. lexus so have to make it. i

it just makes me cry that i dont have it.

paint was crap, i prefered the red one with the veilside style silver stripe on the side.

wheels were not my fave either for a "luxury look" i would have gona for something a little more subtle.

but all in all it was great to hear and great to see. and i will be first in the que to get it if they ever bring it out. altho im giving serious consideration to finance tte doing it. altho i gotta stump up £20k and it seems a lot at the min. lol

think it may cost a bit more than £20k :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links