Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

This might be helpful for people. Ordered 450 first week of Feb 22 and dealer told me today that it’s expected to be in the UK 24th July and with them first week of August 22. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Joey020 said:

This might be helpful for people. Ordered 450 first week of Feb 22 and dealer told me today that it’s expected to be in the UK 24th July and with them first week of August 22. 

Mine was ordered 31st Jan & dealer telling me the same, expected with them 1st week of Aug so at least a level of consistency.
Hoping mine arrives in U.K. before 24th July though since that date is cutting it fine for a Aug week 1 delivery to dealers. Also no OS-K agent vessels showing as due at Portbury between 21st July & 29th July.

Look on here for agent OS-K, route Livorno-Zeebruge (arriving from, departing to)

It seems that others on here that ordered their 450h+ in February are lucky if their cars are en route.... I ordered one on 19/02, it's still showing "order in progress" on the app and the dealer informs me delivery is estimated as Dec 22 🙄

@Jarbow

Did your dealer actually look up your order and quote the actual ETA from your order or did they just quote you the current leadtime for new orders?  I placed my order in May and have an ETA of Dec (at the Dealer). 

I ordered my 350h back in February and as I watched the dates slip further and further away I decided that I wasn't prepared to wait any longer so went to cancel the order.  My dealer (who is amazing by the way) mentioned they had just decided to sell on the first 450h+ demonstrator they got.  Couldn't resist it so went ahead and have been blown away how good the car is.  For those waiting, whilst I let my impatience get the better of me I assure you, it will be worth the wait.  Amazing car and I can feel myself being a Lexus customer for life.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Marc Jolly said:

I ordered my 350h back in February and as I watched the dates slip further and further away I decided that I wasn't prepared to wait any longer so went to cancel the order.  My dealer (who is amazing by the way) mentioned they had just decided to sell on the first 450h+ demonstrator they got.  Couldn't resist it so went ahead and have been blown away how good the car is.  For those waiting, whilst I let my impatience get the better of me I assure you, it will be worth the wait.  Amazing car and I can feel myself being a Lexus customer for life.

What date did they forecast as I ordered in Feb for my 350 ft Sport

8 minutes ago, Marc Jolly said:

Looking at your Avatar photo it looks like the 450H+ F-Sport.   Great Choiceand great timing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marc Jolly said:

Agree 100% Marc - the 450h+ is a fantastic car and certainly worth waiting for.

• Like 1

Now that was a surprise 😊

Message just received via the Lexus app “Good news, your NX is now in transit to the Lexus centre.” - Presumably Derby

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

Now that was a surprise 😊

Message just received via the Lexus app “Good news, your NX is now in transit to the Lexus centre.” - Presumably Derby

Oh excellent news... Remind me when you're went into build pls? 

24 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

Oh excellent news... Remind me when you're went into build pls? 

Went into build stage 24th May, build complete 4th June and left the factory 6th June. F Sport Premium pack with sunroof in sonic titanium with red interior.

IIRC you was only a day or 2 behind me.

11 minutes ago, RXtoNX said:

Went into build stage 24th May, build complete 4th June and left the factory 6th June. F Sport Premium pack with sunroof in sonic titanium with red interior.

IIRC you was only a day or 2 behind me.

Wow, OK so mine may well also be here!!!  As was in build 23rd May when I asked... 45pH Premium, Sonic Grey, Red Interior...... I hate not knowing, guessing I'll know next week.... 

16 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

Wow, OK so mine may well also be here!!!  As was in build 23rd May when I asked... 45pH Premium, Sonic Grey, Red Interior...... I hate not knowing, guessing I'll know next week.... 

Dealer told me last week he was hoping to receive it before the end July for delivery 1st week of Aug so looks as though he was pretty much spot on. 

Anybody you can ask?

2 minutes ago, RXtoNX said:

Dealer told me last week he was hoping to receive it before the end July for delivery 1st week of Aug so looks as though he was pretty much spot on. 

Anybody you can ask?

Yes, the Lexus dealer who has the order from Leaseplan, I have a contact therr who has been good with checking and replying so will ask her 2moro!

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 8:24 PM, Alistair M said:

I've just been informed by my leasing broker that 'my' 350h ordered in November '21 for delivery this month has been pushed back again.  To May '23!

OK.  So I'll see your May '23 and raise you.  Just received a mail from my leasing broker that my 350h ordered in January '22 now has a provisional delivery to the dealer date of October '23!  And they are very much at pains to point out that is a provisional date and likely to change!

I really have no idea why Lexus are still advertising the NX so much when they're clearly not in a position to actually deliver any in anything approaching a sensible timescale.

My theory is that they simply don't want to honour orders placed late last year/early this year so they are prioritising later orders at higher prices.  Pretty shoddy practice!

Guys I need help if you can please....

I ordered an NX350h premium pack, confirmed on 24/12/21. Just been told my original delivery slot of 16/08 isn't happening anymore and they can't even give me a new date? Ordered through Leasing Options. I'm seeing on here that some who ordered in Feb are due to get their cars in August. How does that happen??

14 minutes ago, NX350 HOPES said:

I ordered an NX350h premium pack, confirmed on 24/12/21. Just been told my original delivery slot of 16/08 isn't happening anymore and they can't even give me a new date? Ordered through Leasing Options. I'm seeing on here that some who ordered in Feb are due to get their cars in August. How does that happen??

Mine, see post above yours, was also through Leasing Options.

Most people getting cars quicker seem to have ordered 450s, not 350s I think.  And, obviously, their money is somehow better than ours!

Personally, as I said, I don't think that Lexus have any intention of building 350s ordered at the lower price point any more and that delivery dates will keep going out until we all give up.    Very poor behaviour from a company that seems to pride itself on its customer service *hollow laugh*.

34 minutes ago, NX350 HOPES said:

For some reason, no one knows why but the 450h are being prioritised, orders placed in February are being delivered now/over next few weeks..... I feel for anyone on the 350 list.. 

No earlier delivery for me... Looks likely its on the Viking Adventurer, just had this from dealer... "Our system is very basic on information but I can advise it does still currently say at sea and not in the UK" 

34 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Mine, see post above yours, was also through Leasing Options.

Most people getting cars quicker seem to have ordered 450s, not 350s I think.  And, obviously, their money is somehow better than ours!

Personally, as I said, I don't think that Lexus have any intention of building 350s ordered at the lower price point any more and that delivery dates will keep going out until we all give up.    Very poor behaviour from a company that seems to pride itself on its customer service *hollow laugh*.

Yeah this is crude from Lexus if true.... I'm sad to say the tactic may work as I'm now considering in-stock cars. They haven't even given a new delivery date. Sad really for my first Lexus experience. Will update here if any news comes through

24 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

No earlier delivery for me... Looks likely its on the Viking Adventurer, just had this from dealer... "Our system is very basic on information but I can advise it does still currently say at sea and not in the UK" 

Hopefully will be on the vessel due to dock later this evening

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links