Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello... and Information Needed - 600h Buying Help

MattMills

Hi Everyone, 

My name is Matt, based in South Wales and I'm new here.

The reason for joining is that I'm looking to buy a large barge to cover large miles in comfort. I have been looking at a 600h. My budget is no more than £10,000.

My main question is, I cannot find a buyers guide to reference and read up on. So other searching the forums and finding threads around the air suspension I'm at a bit of a loss. So, I have a list of questions that have been going around in my mind.

1. What do I need to know about a 600h? weak points / rough costs to rectify?

2. What are the rough servicing costs for a 600h (at say a Lexus main dealer), are there any perks for keeping the car serviced at a main dealer (VW for instance offer free breakdown cover when keeping a car serviced at a dealer)?

3. Coming from a newer car, what could I be losing if I bought an 07plate? Bluetooth streaming from Spotify?

4. Anything I missed?

5. Sensible alternatives - is there something else that would be a better / more reliable buy in the range?

Thank you in advance

Hi Matt and welcome to the LOC.

We have quite a few LS600h owners on here so hopefully some will chip in with some more info.

Regarding Lexus servicing and the age of the car it wouldn’t make much difference so. I would find a good independent that understands hybrids.

Any that interest you feel free to post up links for input and advice.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links