Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Maybe I have found the good one.

Sergio

re the auto dipping mirrors it may have been reset

So

Put the car in reverse hold it on the brake set each mirror to the position you would like then take the car out of reverse and the mirrors will go to the Position before you adjusted them

As in your normal driving position

as to thephone book you need  a Iphone as i too had a 55 reg  many years ago and i could not get the  phone contacts to go over i think you have to do them one at a time which is a b*** ache but i am sure there is another way some one will pop up Colin I would suspect

HTH

Robert

3 hours ago, Vlady said:

A Year! You are very patient man, I wish I could do that! If I decide to change the car I do it very quickly as the more I think about it the more chances I have not doing it! 🙂

Well but in UK you have much more choice of MK3 GS450H and other models, in Ireland they are a rarity especially in the top specs as I wanted it. I have started to get interested and collect info last January and from February I have been constantly looking for adverts on dedicated websites. I was not under pressure as my Prius still drives very well. My long patient research has been awarded finally. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vlady said:

A Year! You are very patient man, I wish I could do that! If I decide to change the car I do it very quickly as the more I think about it the more chances I have not doing it! 🙂

Yes, one begins to read about 'things that go wrong' too much! I recently was offered a Citroen C6 for £3K- 80K miles, new set of Pirellis and all; but....£600 tax, plus reputation for electrical gremlins put me off. Love the style, but.....

• Like 1

My GS at present is fitted with tyres Kumho Ecsta PS71 (nearly new), a brand which was unknown to me. Anyway reading some reviews online it seems that they are not so bad but some complain that they are noisy. Does anyone have an opinion on this brand of tyres? Are they any good?

Thank you

2 hours ago, serbarry said:

My GS at present is fitted with tyres Kumho Ecsta PS71 (nearly new), a brand which was unknown to me. Anyway reading some reviews online it seems that they are not so bad but some complain that they are noisy. Does anyone have an opinion on this brand of tyres? Are they any good?

Thank you

I`ve had Kumho All Weather tyres on my GS450H for 5years. They wear well, do all I want and are very very quiet.

I will have them again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links