Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

2022 NX UK Spec - No Body Colour Wheel Arches

Just seen a post about the 2022 UX having body colour wheel arches on the F Sport and Takumi trims, so struggling to understand why this isn't true of the 2022 NX?!?

It looks great on the Euro and US spec press cars I've seen, and so I was disappointed to learn it's not UK spec but this knowledge makes it even more disappointing!

I also realised this when seeing the videos and the NX configurator on the website. Not sure why LEXUS decided not to colour the wheel arches in the UK. I have choose space grey for my NX. Hopefully it will camouflage and not too obvious with the body colour. 

• Like 1

I nearly went for a space grey as was offered a cancelled F Sport with Takumi pack, but didn't think it was worth an extra £50 a month without the ML and panoramic sunroof on the 450h+...

Had them on my sonic titanium RX450h for the last couple years so hopefully used to them by now, but will be interested to see an azure blue demo car. 

3 hours ago, Caspa said:

I nearly went for a space grey as was offered a cancelled F Sport with Takumi pack, but didn't think it was worth an extra £50 a month without the ML and panoramic sunroof on the 450h+...

Had them on my sonic titanium RX450h for the last couple years so hopefully used to them by now, but will be interested to see an azure blue demo car. 

You can see this video that showed azure blue 450h+ with black wheel arch. 

https://youtu.be/54UWRxNZNo4

8 hours ago, KoeNX said:

You can see this video that showed azure blue 450h+ with black wheel arch. 

https://youtu.be/54UWRxNZNo4

Well there’s at least one in the country!!!

The nice thing about the non painted fenders is that if you scrape one, you just pop a new one on rather than getting it painted.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Don C said:

Well there’s at least one in the country!!!

The nice thing about the non painted fenders is that if you scrape one, you just pop a new one on rather than getting it painted.  

Yes, saw that a few weeks back when I finally but the bullet and ordered one. Not sure what phone it was recorded on but the quality is terrible, looks so washed out.

7 hours ago, PDM said:

Looks like that was at Lexus Edgware Road.

Yes, definitely Edgware Road. 

This video taken in Barcelona with NX. Not sure if it is fitted with a black wheel arch. The official website from Lexus Spain on the NX configurator does showed it will be fitted with black arch. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links