Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

AA wireless android auto - unable to make it work with my GS450H

Hi everyone,

Last year, I placed an order for AA wireless device that apparently has excellent reviews and waited for near 11 months to get it as supplier had issues getting chips supplies due to covid. Anyway, about 3 weeks ago, the package arrived and it is quite straightforward to plug it in on USB of your car (inside console for my car) and to follow the steps on my android Samsung phone. I followed every step of the way, but I am unable to see Android auto onto the main sat nav screen in my car. I have tried all various options to connect via Bluetooth and nothing works to date. All the required set up have been enabled on my Samsung phone as exactly requested.

Here is the device seen on YouTube channel: 

I was wondering if anyone from our community made it work with GS? I am very keen to hear! Thank you.

Hey Nico

As far as I know this device will only work in cars that already supports Andriod Auto, so in our case it wont do anything because we dont have this option in GS MK4.

There doesnt seem to be a reasonable option to have Android Auto on the main screen apart from placing the phone at front of it sadly 😞

On 1/29/2022 at 11:06 PM, Kijan said:

Hey Nico

As far as I know this device will only work in cars that already supports Andriod Auto, so in our case it wont do anything because we dont have this option in GS MK4.

There doesnt seem to be a reasonable option to have Android Auto on the main screen apart from placing the phone at front of it sadly 😞

Thanks. That sort of makes sense. I have been doing all possible options and I have not succeeded to get it working

Annoying

On 1/30/2022 at 12:05 AM, Herbie said:

Bart is correct. That device is purely for making AA wireless and not to actually provide AA to a car that doesn't have it.

Thanks. I was misled thinking there was a way to connect it... Damn!

55 minutes ago, Nico72 said:

Thanks. I was misled thinking there was a way to connect it... Damn!

I think your (decent) choices amount to the following:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbie said:

I think your (decent) choices amount to the following:

Thanks for that! I am going to look at these...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links