Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear door window bottom trin

Does anyone know the part number for a replacement rear door window trim passenger side OR if the trim clips can be bought separately? I think the whole trim will need to purchased.

I'm not entirely sure if mines is broken or not but on my car the passenger rear door trim is sticking up toward middle pillar, I've tried pushing it down but I suspect the last 🤬 owner may have broken the clip... So before I go taking it apart i would like to source the replacement parts.

Screenshot_20220206-184334.png

I think the part you need is 75740-53030 but check with your dealer. There are little clips with the trim but don't seem to be available separately. It may be that you can remove the one you have and bend the clips back into shape if they are metal (I've found the following pic online)

image.thumb.png.b0f2cfe2e7626b689a68560070df5389.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

I think the part you need is 75740-53030 but check with your dealer. There are little clips with the trim but don't seem to be available separately. It may be that you can remove the one you have and bend the clips back into shape if they are metal (I've found the following pic online)

image.thumb.png.b0f2cfe2e7626b689a68560070df5389.png

You are AMAZING!!! 😁

That is exactly what i am after and based on the part number you provided above i was able to further find this:

parts.PNG

6 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Or if you fancy laying around half that 

33BDA354-1A81-4D6E-AA59-2D893E2F4710.png

Yup I was going to buy from there again 😁

The cruise control stalk was shipped 26th Jan arrived yesterday and no additional charges to pay, so defo buying from Amayama again.  The link above was just for reference.

1 hour ago, steve2006 said:

I think if the cost is less than £36.00 they let stuff through without “admin” and tax.

Cruise control came to £48... but i think generally vat is supposed to be applied at 20% and if item worth is more than £130 then import charges apply.. i maybe wrong.

23 hours ago, steve2006 said:

Or if you fancy paying around half that 

33BDA354-1A81-4D6E-AA59-2D893E2F4710.png

That's a useful link.👍Seems to be a safe and cost effective place to get genuine parts. Although to be fair I like the fact LPD exists and hope they continue to do so therfore torn where my hard earned should go.

I have to agree, LPD do have some good offers, the strangest one was when 5 single litre bottles of coolant were less than one 5 litre bottle.

Amayama are good if you don’t mind waiting a while but the last time I used them 2 items were cancelled.

Another good source is Rockauto.com, my last order was ignition lead set, rotor arms and dizzy caps all branded ( NGK, Bosch) which even with shipping and prepaid VAT cost half of UK prices.

So I took the trim off to see why it's not sitting flush.. even took the one from the opposite door off... After much inspection and comparison I concluded the trim has a slight waviness to it which is resulting in it not sitting flush toward door.  Gonna order a new trim.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links