Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some could profit from a mid-life update. But getting fit is a lot harder than keeping fit.

This is what helped me when I retired from a job that mostly meant sitting on a chair in front of a computer with a phone in my hand.

image.thumb.png.c44aee68a88c163053643a130be35217.png

The mountains here are beautiful.

https://global.toyota/en/newsroom/lexus/37299882.html

https://discoverlexus.com/models/ux/

More detail and photos in these two links. The facelift includes many more changes than previously disclosed. For example, increased body rigidity, suspension mods, quieter run flat tyres and an under body panoramic view helping the driver to understand road surface conditions and tyre position below the vehicle!

1 hour ago, Navnan2 said:

Are the painted wheel arches specific to the F sort and Takumi does anyone know?

That's the case currently, don't know whether the same will hold true for the facelift. Lexus UK have said further info on spec details will be released next month.

On 5/13/2022 at 6:55 PM, Roger Bill said:

https://global.toyota/en/newsroom/lexus/37299882.html

https://discoverlexus.com/models/ux/

More detail and photos in these two links. The facelift includes many more changes than previously disclosed. For example, increased body rigidity, suspension mods, quieter run flat tyres and an under body panoramic view helping the driver to understand road surface conditions and tyre position below the vehicle!

Thats a first for me ive never heard of a underbody camera on a car before.

5 hours ago, ALAW said:

Thats a first for me ive never heard of a underbody camera on a car before.

It was also a new one on me. 

Some of the features shown in this video might give a clue as to what the UX system will be like. Elsewhere I read:

the UX’s standard Panoramic View Monitor, or 360-degree camera system, now offers an “underbody transparent display function” using the various camera sensors. “This combines images of road surface conditions taken in the past with an image of the vehicle underbody, helping the driver to fully recognise vehicle position in relation to road surface conditions below,” the company says.

Which I take to mean the underbody image is recreated from a recording made from the normal four panoramic cameras as the car previously moved toward the spot it's now over.

On 5/15/2022 at 7:30 AM, Roger Bill said:

It was also a new one on me. 

Some of the features shown in this video might give a clue as to what the UX system will be like. Elsewhere I read:

the UX’s standard Panoramic View Monitor, or 360-degree camera system, now offers an “underbody transparent display function” using the various camera sensors. “This combines images of road surface conditions taken in the past with an image of the vehicle underbody, helping the driver to fully recognise vehicle position in relation to road surface conditions below,” the company says.

Which I take to mean the underbody image is recreated from a recording made from the normal four panoramic cameras as the car previously moved toward the spot it's now over.

Roger i looked at a youtube and see they are doing away with the clock

8 hours ago, ALAW said:

Roger i looked at a youtube and see they are doing away with the clock

It does seem they're dropping the clock but the larger screen with a more square aspect ratio is much better for displaying maps. Possibly the clock was included because the original screen was so elongated 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links