Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200/300 Same Disc Pad?

The Altezza/IS200/IS300 and GS300/430 Mk2 brake pads and discs are the same.

The Altezza/IS200/IS300 lowering springs, shocks and coilovers will fit, but since the IS300 is quite a bit more front heavy, the drop in the front will be much more if IS200/Altezza springs were to be installed on an IS300. This diff. in drop may somewhat affect the ride and handling of the car.

Most coilovers were designed for the Altezza, but since these can be height (and sometimes stiffness) adjusted, they should fit nicely on all the engine types.

just got myself a set of is200 pads from mintex and they were only £39.

And the pads are the same for quite a few cars, including the gs300 and is300 etc.

Car companies love sticking standard items on multiple cars.

But if my memorey serves me right the UK spec supra twin turbo had bigger brakes than the jap spec because they couldnt get it legal here without them???

Wonder if the altezza had a similar thing, needing bigger brakes to cope with the extra power?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links