Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LC500 V8s back to mid £40k by end of year?

Flytvr

On 12/8/2023 at 9:18 AM, Boomer54 said:

I suspect there is a source of very wealthy buyers to be uncovered for the orange coloured RCF.  Looking to sell make sure you advertise it in Valencia it will have huge appeel.

I must remember that if I ever decide to sell.  Could also consider Scotland, the home of Irn Bru or perhaps orange Tango also!

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2022 at 12:59 PM, Flytvr said:

What do you reckon - will we see LC500s being sold in the mid 40s by the end of the year?

Well, nearly two years later we've finally reached the 'mid-40's' point I reckon, if you're looking outside the dealer network. Cheapest petrol, silver, base model, 36,000 miles is just under 43k, and there's a couple of others around 45 to 50k. The engine, the build, the warranty - all seem to be helping the LC keep it's head above water in a tough market.

Still can't think of anything I'd replace mine with.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, eightk said:

Still can't think of anything I'd replace mine with.

Couldn't agree more, I've had mine 3 years next month and I am really struggling to find anything else I'd want. Had this conversation with one or two people recently. A real shame that Lexus have stopped taking UK orders for the LC, but (as yet) don't seem to be planning a replacement. I probably would have waited till '25/'26 then tried to find a used '23 facelift model, but there'll probably be so few in the country I'd physically not be able to find one in the right spec/colour. Holding on to mine for the forseeable I think, I'm only doing 6-7k a year mileage.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2024 at 12:31 PM, lloydweb said:

Couldn't agree more, I've had mine 3 years next month and I am really struggling to find anything else I'd want. Had this conversation with one or two people recently. A real shame that Lexus have stopped taking UK orders for the LC, but (as yet) don't seem to be planning a replacement. I probably would have waited till '25/'26 then tried to find a used '23 facelift model, but there'll probably be so few in the country I'd physically not be able to find one in the right spec/colour. Holding on to mine for the forseeable I think, I'm only doing 6-7k a year mileage.

Like you say, what else would you replace an LC with? 🤔

I’ve bought a little warm BMW to daily….. probably faster than the LC 😀. The LC will remain in the garage and only be used occasionally. Not driven the LC for three weeks, then started it yesterday. God…… it’s so loud for a stick car cold start.  😂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I notice that there's currently no post-'23 facelift coupe models at all on Autotrader; there are 3 coupes on the official used lists, 2 are at Lexus Lincoln and the other is at Cheltenham. All V8's, though the Cheltenham one is Sport grade so has those reversed black/white wheels, which in my opinion are not nice at all! All hovering just under £90k, and I'm pretty sure the Lincoln ones have been up for some months. Probably will get more showing up over the next months, but not sure how many will have made it to the UK before they pulled the plug, I suspect very few.

There's two new cars showing on Autotrader at Cardiff Lexus. Stockport were advertising one recently but that's gone. I agree - the total number of 2024 UK cars will be vanishingly small.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links