Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hopeful GS450H Owner

KyleP

Hi all!

Been lurking a little bit recently while I've been considering picking up a GS450H. Been driving a Fiesta ST for a fair while and wanted a significant change so a big ole Lexus seemed right! 

I've found a potential example that I've looked round and test drove. Although in my excitement, I didn't really mess with the seating position much, and realised my 6'3" frame was causing my head to rub the ceiling. Anyone else have this? Does the seat go down significantly? 

Any help or tips regarding these cars would be great, I'm woefully uneducated. 

Hi Kyle. Best ask in the GS section of the forum. The seats in the GS have a full range of movement, depending upon spec, so I'd say you should fit in nicely once you've adjusted the height. But wow what a change from the best super mini Fiesta ST to a GS450h. Way more relaxing drive and it won't go round bends like your ST. Depending on what year car you're looking for go for SE-L version or Premier then the seats will be all electric and heated/cooled.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

If you get one with a sunroof you have more headroom, at least in the Mk 3

Yeah this one has a sunroof, could just stick my head out the top for that extra room! 

46 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Hi Kyle. Best ask in the GS section of the forum. The seats in the GS have a full range of movement, depending upon spec, so I'd say you should fit in nicely once you've adjusted the height. But wow what a change from the best super mini Fiesta ST to a GS450h. Way more relaxing drive and it won't go round bends like your ST. Depending on what year car you're looking for go for SE-L version or Premier then the seats will be all electric and heated/cooled.

The version I'm looking at is a SE-L, the seats are as you say, electric and heated/cooled.

I honestly love the ST, but an opportunity came up to sell it for not far off the same amount I paid for it. It's also coming up to all the big work (cambelt etc) so now seemed like a good time to swap it out. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links