Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus order tracker

Lairdie

New to the club and new to Lexus, was a Range Rover Sport owner for many years.. MX on order and am looking forward to it very much. The service and test drives were amazing. 
Very impressed with the forums, and wonder if I may request help. I’ve noted members referring to an app I believe is called Lexus tracker, for delivery updates.  Can anyone please advise how I get and use the app. 

• Like 1

Hi Hugh,

Welcome to the forum.

The app that people are referring to is the Lexus Link app (available for IOS and Android). This does have the facility to track your order but can be very hit and miss I'm afraid. 

You will find more information on this (and the NX in general) on the dedicated NX forum:-

https://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum/182-lexus-nx300h-nx200t-nx350h-nx450h-club/

Some people have suggested signing into your account from the Lexus.co.uk website can produce more reliable tracking results. Personally, I found both mirror each other and neither give a great deal of detail. IIRC, my dealer sent me an email with an invitation link shortly after I ordered my NX so I'm not sure if he needed to set something up from his end first or whether I could/did set up the account myself from the website.

31 minutes ago, Lairdie said:

Thanks Malcolm, I’ll give my dealer a call   Glasgow Lexus. 

Just looked it up. 10 days after order placed with dealer, I received an email from lexus.co.uk with the subject line "Thank you for choosing Lexus Malcolm" and started with "Welcome to the world of Lexus" and went on with "... In the meantime, if you sign in to the Lexus Link app you’ll be able to see your owner’s manual and warranty, get real-time updates on the delivery of your new Lexus, and in future you can check your Service History here too." Followed by a "SIGN IN" box.

I'm pretty sure I followed the "Sign In" box link to create my account.

This is very interesting Malcolm and concerning. I placed my order on 2nd May but have had no confirmation from Lexus UK. The dealership did state delivery would be December/January. I’ll check. 
Thanks for the help. 
Hugh

46 minutes ago, Lairdie said:

Amazingly this very morning at 1030 I got the email. 
guess I’m not very patient. 
thanks for all your support gent’s. 
hugh

Good news! Perhaps Lexus do secretly read these forums!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links