Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Please support the Honda-R charity event

UltraViolet

Would be really good if TeamLexus could support us with this - I would love to raise a good amount for this good cause....

4th August - Macmillan Cancer Relief Fund Raising Event

Tickets now available for the show. Please order your tickets ASAP - £4 per car.

All proceeds from the sale of tickets bought via Honda-R go directly to the Macmillan Appeal (Thanks Andrew Greenwood for this kind donation!!)

It is to be at the Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate - situated just off the A661 Wetherby Road, 1 mile east of Harrogate Town Centre.

There will be a classic car show including Autojumble. Plus we shall hopefully attract a good amount of fine Honda cars. We hope to have some games and competitions, and there will be the raffle ticket draw on the day!

Raffle tickets can be bought in advance by post, at JAE and on the day. We will need the contact phone number of ticket holders as with the nature of the prizes, we are going to let the winners choose their prize in the order they are drawn! If the winner is not at the show, we shall ring them - if not available, you will be contacted later but of course this will mean others get to choose their prize first......

So far we have;

1x Voucher for 1 item of Topmix body kit to the maximum value of £300. (donated by Pow:R)

12 months subscription to Banzai (donated by Banzai)

A prize from Larkspeed (not sure what yet)

PS2 game Ridge Racer 5

The original prototype Honda-R T-shirt (only 1 in existance)

Induction Kit (donated by V-Spec Developments)

A1 poster of the Honda-R T-Shirt backprint

...... more to follow and will be added to the list as they arrive!

Raffle tickets will be £1 per ticket...... with the quality of prizes, and the good cause the funds all go to - go on, you know you want a fiver's worth!

More details here.....

http://www.honda-r.org.uk/html/macmilln.htm

If anyone wants to purchase tickets to the show or raffle tickets, please contact me direct (not via the forum as I won't be able to access while away on business all week) and send cheques payable to "Honda-R" with "Macmillan Cancer Relief Appeal" on the back of the cheque. Please state whether the cheque is for a show ticket, raffle tickets, or a donation to the cause.

I will of course publish a thanks and how much Team Lexus members manage to raise/contribute if you guys want to take part.

Sammy

Well - there was a 'Shandy-R' mini meet in the south yesterday - circa 30 cars turned up and a collection went round - we have started the appeal funds with a nice start £130 !!! :D Also today sold the first ticket for the 4th August event, and 5 raffle tickets to that same person...... and she drives a Polo!!!!

If a Polo owner can stump up for £5 worth of raffle tickets, and £4 for a show pass - I am pretty optimistic that when I get home on Friday night - there will be a few cheques through the post from Lexus and Honda owners! :eyes:

Thanks Guys!! - Nice to see the Lexus Owners have big hearts too!

Could you send a cheque to ;

Honda-R

PO Box 109

Selby

YO8 9YW

and mark the cheque (Back) with Macmillan appeal raffle tickets.

I shall post the tickets to you (so remember to include your address, and a contact phone number so I can ring you if you win) - but I won't be home until the weekend, so don't worry if a little slow arriving.

Sammy

Just to state - V-Spec have added some Apexi gear to the list of prizes........

2 Lexus owners got raffle tickets on the way - no-one else interested?????

Harrogate event - tickets only £4 per car, all proceeds go to the appeal - but not if you pay on the gate (£6), so please order your tickets from me...... I really want to get a good amount for Macmillan Cancer Relief.

Either they are all planning to get their tickets at JAE..... or we have a whole lot of talkers rather than walkers..... :(

Come on peeps - if you can run a Lexus, I am sure you can support the cause.... some great prizes getting added to the list too. (One not published as not confirmed yet - but fingers crossed as it is a fantastic prize for any Motorsport fan!!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk