Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I never learn

On 10/4/2022 at 4:10 PM, flookyk said:

Well ... I got it today ... discovered a slight problem which they will look at on Friday... the drivers mirror goes UP instead of down when you put it into reverse 🫢

Will take pics inside once got things setup.

20221004_120137.jpg

20221004_120214.jpg

20221004_120224.jpg

20221004_120234.jpg

20221004_120245.jpg

Beautiful car and great color combo!

Happy motoring.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 12:24 PM, Herbie said:

David has sold me my last two RXs. He's a great guy to deal with, very helpful, pleasant and friendly. Give him my regards when you see him (John - long-haired guy from Preston who is still loving his Red RX :thumbup:

Your new one looks superb Keith, well done!

Out of curiosity, why did you go for Lexus Teesside Herbs when Preston is much closer? So far Preston sales and service have been very good.

1 hour ago, peniole said:

Out of curiosity, why did you go for Lexus Teesside Herbs when Preston is much closer? So far Preston sales and service have been very good.

Two reasons:

• Lexus Preston hasn't been open very long and we didn't have a dealership here when we were looking for our first Lexus
  • Both the 2013 RX that we had, and then part-ex'd for the 2018 one we currently have, were on sale at Lexus Teesside

Everybody we've dealt with at Teesside have all been great, especially David. When our current RX showed up on their website I called David and he said to me, "John, I sold you your last one and I promise, this one is even better". And with that, we were hooked.

A few days later we drove the 2013 one up there and came back in the 2018 one, such is our trust in David.

Before Preston opened we also drove up there for servicing etc. It's a 4-hour round trip but hey, it's no hardship in such a beautiful beast. Having said that, now that Preston has its own dealership, we do take it there.

• Like 1

Well...got the drivers door mirror sorted out ... silly user error, assuming it was the same as the 2017 RX I had part exchanged.

In the 2017 you set the mirrors the way you want for normal driving then when you put it in reverse it automatically dipped by a set amount.

With this 2022 you have to set both the normal position then put it in reverse and set that position which it saves after you put it back into D for next time you select R.

• Like 2

On 10/5/2022 at 12:24 PM, Herbie said:

David has sold me my last two RXs. He's a great guy to deal with, very helpful, pleasant and friendly. Give him my regards when you see him (John - long-haired guy from Preston who is still loving his Red RX :thumbup:

Your new one looks superb Keith, well done!

Just spoken with David this morning.. as soon I mentioned someone from Preston he said John .. he said you were a lovely bloke and great couple.. wanted to pass his best wishes onto you.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, flookyk said:

Just spoken with David this morning.. as soon I mentioned someone from Preston he said John .. he said you were a lovely bloke and great couple.. wanted to pass his best wishes onto you.

Cheers Keith, that's very good of you and so kind of David to say that :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links