Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX350h/450h Mats and Boot Liner

My winter rubber mats on the NX300h are hardly worn, does anyone know if these and the boot liner will fit the NX350/450? Just working out what to order before the car arrives. 

I transferred the rubber boot liner from my previous 2018 NX300h into my 2022 NX350h and it fits quite well. It's not an exact match as the liner is slightly bigger so it does overlap slightly around the side edges.

I don't use it all the time as I have an OEM cargo mat specifically for the 2022 NX but I swap it over when I'm going to be using the boot for large heavy items such as suitcases; child's buggy; etc. and it does the trick.

I'd be happy to take a photo of it in situ if it helps.

Thanks Andy and Ken. 
Andy, if it’s not too much trouble, a photo will be very useful. 
Ken, I am also disappointed that Lexus had slimmed down the protection pack. The chrome strip they fitted as part of the 300h pack looks a lot more fit for purpose than the self adhesive film they now fit to the new NX. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ken R said:

The interior rubber mats from the 300h don't fit the 350/450h unfortunately. I bought the protection pack and was disappointed that the rubber mats were not included.

I was also disappointed with the quality of the rubber mats supplied s a part of the protection pack, no where near as good and heavy duty as the ones in my departed RX.

Had I known this beforehand I would have deleted that option and purchased aftermarket ones.

15 minutes ago, RXtoNX said:

I was also disappointed with the quality of the rubber mats supplied s a part of the protection pack, no where near as good and heavy duty as the ones in my departed RX.

Had I known this beforehand I would have deleted that option and purchased aftermarket ones.

I didn't even get rubber mats as part of the pack. Only consisted of mud flaps all round, boot liner and a strip of clear protection film fixed to the top of the bumper where it meets the tailgate.

1 hour ago, Ken R said:

I didn't even get rubber mats as part of the pack. Only consisted of mud flaps all round, boot liner and a strip of clear protection film fixed to the top of the bumper where it meets the tailgate.

I bought the protection after delivery and so have both sets of mats!

Had the same on my RX and the mud flaps definitely help keep it clean.

Rubber mats needed for the toddler...

1 hour ago, Ken R said:

Rubber mats are part of the pack & always have been.
After saying that, they are the same poor quality as the boot mat so will probably only last 1 winter. The ones in the RX had seen 4 winters and were still like new. I am seriously considering getting a set of aftermarket heavy duty ones

23 hours ago, GALex said:

Andy, if it’s not too much trouble, a photo will be very useful. 

Hi Graeme, photos attached. As you can see, there is some overlap along the side edges.

20221012_122903.thumb.jpg.1676e88e217ed543d584b1f1d4ef6fa1.jpg

20221012_122908.thumb.jpg.e3074cff32d1cc4bd37da69c17f39352.jpg

20221012_122910.thumb.jpg.a131ccf615d7ae867f5ff126fb82acfd.jpg

20221012_122916.thumb.jpg.30e4e57d87fe0a6c2c826e4df321e9ab.jpg

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Hi Andy,

thank you so much for taking the trouble to load these photos. It’s certainly confirmed that it’s not worth getting the 350h boot liner in the short term. Longer term, I can look into aftermarket alternatives with better quality than the new boot liners. The Maxliner ones are as expensive as Lexus but look very good however I may have to order from USA. They’re floor mats may also be better quality than the latest Lexus ones. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links