Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

2 hours ago, WhiteHart said:

Hopfully your dealer will give you for your 2021 NX near to what they offered when you ordered the new one. After a year they offered me just £1000 less for my 2016 NX. Which about £1500 more than We buy.............

Fingers crossed 🤞 in perfect condition still but miles are going up as I can't stop driving it!!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gerge said:

I had a picture at first but hen it went away and was replaced with the “drawn” one. About a week ago the picture suddenly reappeared in the app.

Same here

3 hours ago, Chance521 said:

My app only started to show the picture of NX when I got a build slot. If the app has consistent behavior then you should have received a build slot in July 🙂  fingers crossed 

You are giving hope to me as well, As in my app as well drawing got converted into image last week 🙂 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Waquar said:

You are giving hope to me as well, As in my app as well drawing got converted into image last week 🙂 

Let’s hope that it’s not coincidence 😄

My first order showed a proper image of the car in the colour I ordered but when I cancelled to order with the 14” screen the app just shows a image of a car and no info attached to it. 

Exciting news from Lexus regarding my order. It has just left the factory (again)! The build was completed on April 25th. It then had a well deserved one month vacation after all the hustle and and left Japan on May 27th. It travelled with Zeebrugge, Belgium as its destination. On 8th of June it changed its mind and started heading for Malmo, Sweden. Today it kindly informed me that it had been back to Japan and now just left the factory heading for Zeebrugge, Belgium. I sure envy my globetrotter NX. Would be wonderful to accompany it and travel the world and see new places!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Gerge said:

Exciting news from Lexus regarding my order. It has just left the factory (again)! The build was completed on April 25th. It then had a well deserved one month vacation after all the hustle and and left Japan on May 27th. It travelled with Zeebrugge, Belgium as its destination. On 8th of June it changed its mind and started heading for Malmo, Sweden. Today it kindly informed me that it had been back to Japan and now just left the factory heading for Zeebrugge, Belgium. I sure envy my globetrotter NX. Would be wonderful to accompany it and travel the world and see new places!

Hi there, my 350H Takumi left Japan about 3 weeks ago, I know some of you guys can track the actual ship how do you do that? 

In my Lexus Link App it's showing a straight line from the Factory to Portbury near Bristol and from there it's going up to near Nottingham and then straight down to the Lexus Twickenham, can somebody explain what's Happening? Thanks 

3 minutes ago, S Dhuper said:

Hi there, my 350H Takumi left Japan about 3 weeks ago, I know some of you guys can track the actual ship how do you do that? 

In my Lexus Link App it's showing a straight line from the Factory to Portbury near Bristol and from there it's going up to near Nottingham and then straight down to the Lexus Twickenham, can somebody explain what's Happening? Thanks 

Ask your dealer for the name of the ship your car is on and then use one of the ship tracking apps (there are free versions available that are perfectly good for tracking one ship. You can also use www.bristolport.co.uk to see exactly when your ship will dock. I found it quite fun watching the progress of my boat - although at times it seemed a bit like watching paint dry!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, S Dhuper said:

Mine was shipped on the 24th May (4 weeks tomorrow) and is due at Portbury this Saturday 24th.

My ship is Marvelous Ace and I track it on MarineTraffic app, as shown here.Screenshot_20230620_190616_MarineTraffic.thumb.jpg.5f7d3f83308c64ce6078d976530e4c47.jpg

Portbury forward movement can be found here:-

https://www.bristolport.co.uk/shipping/forward-movements

34 minutes ago, imgo said:

Mine was shipped on the 24th May (4 weeks tomorrow) and is due at Portbury this Saturday 24th.

My ship is Marvelous Ace and I track it on MarineTraffic app, as shown here.Screenshot_20230620_190616_MarineTraffic.thumb.jpg.5f7d3f83308c64ce6078d976530e4c47.jpg

Portbury forward movement can be found here:-

https://www.bristolport.co.uk/shipping/forward-movements

You getting your car quick in only 4 weeks, I was told it was anything from 10/12 weeks, my car was shipped 3 weeks ago and the dealer said you'll get it late July. 

I won't get it Saturday,  that is when the ship docks, so will get it about 3 weeks later I think after getting lost in the Derby Black Hole.

9 minutes ago, BillSt said:

Well I have found the name of my ship. It actually shipped the same day that I received notification that it had left the factory  

IMG_6620.png

Time will now pass a lot quicker than you think . Due in Portbury on the 13th July.

Screenshot_20230621_165157_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, imgo said:

I won't get it Saturday,  that is when the ship docks, so will get it about 3 weeks later I think after getting lost in the Derby Black Hole.

Mine landed Monday and the dealer is expecting it in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adrian1980uk said:

Mine landed Monday and the dealer is expecting it in a couple of weeks.

Which model did you order and when?

2 hours ago, BillSt said:

Well I have found the name of my ship. It actually shipped the same day that I received notification that it had left the factory  

IMG_6620.png

It is a shame that Lexus are still causing confusion with poorly chosen words in the app. I have posted twice on this issue, most recently on 25th February where I said,

"I posted this on 29 July last year in the NX 2022 Delivery Date thread. Shame that Lexus are still causing confusion through their poor wording and definitions.

"I can't be sure about the accuracy of what I'm about to say but true or half true, the wording used in the Lexus Link app is misleading. If it were changed, I think there would be a huge improvement in the perception of the communication with Lexus.

What do I mean? Well the first step is 'order in progress', not too misleading but it would be better if this period was split with the second phase being, 'awaiting build'.

Next is 'build in progress' before it moves to 'left the factory'. I believe that the reality is that the app doesn't change until its on a ship. Hence the reason why some cars are 'in build' for a few days and others for 2-3 weeks. Best if 'build in progress' was split into, 'your vehicle is being built' and 'your car is awaiting shipment'.

Once the ship has left port, it should say, 'your vehicle is at sea en-route to you'. 'Left the factory' is misleading/incomplete information.

The next step, 'In transit' is a terrible phrase because the car has been in transit since it left the port in Japan. Far better to say something like, 'Your vehicle has arrived in UK and is on its way to your dealer'.

You probably get the idea by now. Would be nice if Lexus UK could make some simple wording changes to reduce the confusion experienced by many customers. That's my two penny worth."

"

• Like 3

I live in hope that this is my final delivery date update. I will be picking up my new NX 450 on 01/07, which will be one year and four days from the time of my order and that is six months later than I was told at the time of order.

• Like 2

I’ve had an update from my salesman to say our NX350H, that was ordered September 22, should go into production in July, with delivery in October. He did say this may come forward slightly but at the moment that’s the plan.

Just wanted to ask, is 3 months from production to delivery normal?

14 minutes ago, Deb said:

I’ve had an update from my salesman to say our NX350H, that was ordered September 22, should go into production in July, with delivery in October. He did say this may come forward slightly but at the moment that’s the plan.

Mine entered build 9th May, est pick up date for me is 10th July, so 2 months.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Deb said:

It takes from a few days to a couple of weeks from the time it is shown as going into build. There are small variations depending on model but often the car sits completed in a compound for several days before the ship sails and the app description changes (see my post above). On the ship for about 4 weeks and then from 2-4 weeks once the ship arrives at Portbury and reaches the dealer via Derby. Dealer needs a couple of days for final PDI and cleaning. Add all that up and you could get to 3 months but I would expect nearer 2 months.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Harrier Man said:

It is a shame that Lexus are still causing confusion with poorly chosen words in the app.

Fully agree, my order has been showing build in progress for two weeks now, however Lexus website also says that build takes 15 hours ….

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links