Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

Inspired by Simon , we probably should have a new thread for NX 2023 delivery.

I myself ordered NX450H+ in March 2022 in Sweden and originally given delivery as Jan 2023, then pushed to March 2023 and now pushed again to July 2023.

I’ve been monitoring other forum/groups and it seems the base version(business + in Sweden market )gets much quicker delivery…Which probably makes sense due to need of less semiconductors

• Like 1

On 1/1/2023 at 6:53 PM, Chance521 said:

Inspired by Simon , we probably should have a new thread for NX 2023 delivery.

I myself ordered NX450H+ in March 2022 in Sweden and originally given delivery as Jan 2023, then pushed to March 2023 and now pushed again to July 2023.

I’ve been monitoring other forum/groups and it seems the base version(business + in Sweden market )gets much quicker delivery…Which probably makes sense due to need of less semiconductors

I went to Porsche showroom the other day, for Macan , and they told me more expensive the car would be, less the waiting time.

• Haha 1

Ordered NX350h F Sport in early Mar 22, delivery date slipped gradually but I had to chase the dealer to get the latest ETA in each instance (most recent Apr/May 23). After nearly 10 months of waiting I expressed my disappointment to Lexus UK HQ between the holidays. I got a comprehensive reply which explained the difficulties - as mentioned here the higher the spec the more problematic sourcing chips was. I did, though, get a call from the dealer yesterday saying my car was “in build” which was great to hear with an ETA now  in March. I can’t help wondering if there’s a relationship between my email to UK HQ and the phone call?

This is great news but worryingly this isn’t reflected in the app yet. 🫤

Happy new year folks….🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Andyml said:

Ordered NX350h F Sport in early Mar 22, delivery date slipped gradually but I had to chase the dealer to get the latest ETA in each instance (most recent Apr/May 23). After nearly 10 months of waiting I expressed my disappointment to Lexus UK HQ between the holidays. I got a comprehensive reply which explained the difficulties - as mentioned here the higher the spec the more problematic sourcing chips was. I did, though, get a call from the dealer yesterday saying my car was “in build” which was great to hear with an ETA now  in March. I can’t help wondering if there’s a relationship between my email to UK HQ and the phone call?

This is great news but worryingly this isn’t reflected in the app yet. 🫤

Happy new year folks….🤞🏻🤞🏻

How exactly your car is for build and you ordered in Mar 22 and I ordered in Feb 22 and nothing yet?

I mean - I am happy for you but still confused.

On 1/1/2023 at 6:53 PM, Chance521 said:

An old saying in Denmark is: If you wait long enough, you can become king in Sweden.

So - be patient.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

An old saying in Denmark is: If you wait long enough, you can become king in Sweden.

So - be patient.

This is new thing to me, let me share with my Swedish friends 😄

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Escanor said:

Email to hq it is. I ordered on the 8th of March. 350h F sport in sonic grey. No add ons.

Happy for you Andy, please update if your app changes it's status.

what my dealer told me is that the color of the car can impact delivery time, and I can’t debate with him😭

I think England also has a few surplus members of the Royal family.

They complain directly and indirectly,but probably don't really mean it,otherwise,surely they would hand back their titles and privileges..... wouldn't they......?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gerge said:

I ordered a NX450H+ F sport S in May 2022 in Finland and originally given delivery as May 2023, and now pushed again to July 2023.

Let’s hope no further delays will come 

I was just called ( returned call) from Lexus Gatwick , some relatively good news - production to start in 3-4 weeks. 

NX350h F sport + panroof ( blue paint & red interior).

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, mitadoc said:

I was just called ( returned call) from Lexus Gatwick , some relatively good news - production to start in 3-4 weeks. 

Let's hope that is good news for everyone, I ordered my NX 350h takumi on the 12th of February same time as you I believe 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mitadoc said:

Excellent news - hopefully the end is in sight!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mitadoc said:

I went to Porsche showroom the other day, for Macan , and they told me more expensive the car would be, less the waiting time.

Not like Porsche dealers to tell prospective customers that is it 😉

Its call up selling, results in increased profit per car sold🙄

27 minutes ago, RadicalCoupe-Fuji said:

I work at the main Toyota place in the UK & theres constant part shortages. Its mainly a lack of key fobs at the moment, they are all coming in with 1 fob. Youre probably more likely to get a car quicker if you dont order any optional extras too. 

Right. Nowadays no manufacturer can make all parts of a car, and it’s very normal that shortage of even a screw will halt the whole production line.

6 hours ago, mitadoc said:

How exactly your car is for build and you ordered in Mar 22 and I ordered in Feb 22 and nothing yet?

I mean - I am happy for you but still confused.

You’re in very good company Dimitri, we’re all confused I think…🫤

5 hours ago, Escanor said:

Email to hq it is. I ordered on the 8th of March. 350h F sport in sonic grey. No add ons.

Happy for you Andy, please update if your app changes it's status.

Will do Thomas….no change so far though….👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mitadoc said:

That’s great news….I have a similar model with NO sunroof….

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links