Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Latest Recall

I had a 'phone call from Lexus Maidstone regarding a recall. It is now booked in for " Reprogramming" which apparently should take a couple of hours.  Any other UX owners had 'phone call ? 

When I checked the DVLC website I found no current recall.

7 minutes ago, KentColin said:

I had a 'phone call from Lexus Maidstone regarding a recall. It is now booked in for " Reprogramming" which apparently should take a couple of hours.  Any other UX owners had 'phone call ? 

Hi Colin. 

Did they highlight as to why it needs reprogramming? 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure i read somewhere probably on here that there was a recall for O2 bank sensor what ever that is. I asked dealer they said not heard of this for my UX. That would have been around a year ago .

On 1/9/2023 at 5:29 PM, KentColin said:

I checked via www.lexus-tech.eu the last Technical Service Bulletins (TSB), an online payable service, and I found the attached TSB case No 22SMD-117-CL which has to do with a free of charge Data Communication Module (DCM) Reprogramming. It does not affect my UX, I think you may check the recall status of your car at Toyota Recall Checker | Owners | Toyota UK by using your VIN number.

TSB_22SMD-117-CL.pdf

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Reference to O2 could be for the SIM card which connects to the O2 2G network (as do all Smart Meters) for over air sat nat traffic data and for the emergency call function.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links