Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stats on NX 450h+ Predicted EV Range

Screenshot_20230925-081315.thumb.png.5a8c4b1f44a0904f6d0acb561675aefb.png

Mine has definitely plateaued now. I'm seeing about 49 miles actual which is fine. The colder winter weather will dent that considerably.

Note that total range is still incorrect.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/21/2023 at 11:22 PM, Alan Thompson said:

56.9/54.6 are tonight's figures

57/55.3

Mine is up and down, but I've had a couple of long runs in the last few weeks and then several short ones in a day, exhausting the Battery, so no regularity for the algorythm to settle on?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/25/2023 at 11:01 PM, Alan Thompson said:

57/55.3

Mine is up and down, but I've had a couple of long runs in the last few weeks and then several short ones in a day, exhausting the battery, so no regularity for the algorythm to settle on?

And creeping back up 57.2/56.1 today.

I need to be more organised around keeping tabs on the 'actual' figures.

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Alan Thompson said:

Alan...the miles/kWh is a ready available alternative indicator to actual miles.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

Yes and it's been stuck at 3.3 since Spring. Maybe I should reset it?

Mine is from mid-June (3.6) and I will reset it in a month or so through the winter. I also note the individual trip miles/kwh when I remember

• Like 2

On 9/28/2023 at 5:17 PM, Alan Thompson said:

57.4/56.2 tonight.

I haven't reset yet Colin - I forgot today and I tend to get straight out of the car when I stop , not taking notice of the efficiency message that pops up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2023 at 9:15 PM, Alan Thompson said:

57.4/56.2 tonight.

I haven't reset yet Colin - I forgot today and I tend to get straight out of the car when I stop , not taking notice of the efficiency message that pops up.

Mine too is levelling off Ken 57.4 /56.3

I've reset my m/kwh. We'll see how it goes - without me doing anything last year it fell to 2.7 (I think) during the winter. I do remember commenting (probably page 4 or 5 on here!) that it was still way better than my previous Outlander PHEV

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My latest numbers are 48.2 and 47.7 so still getting a slight increase - this was from zero range and Battery at 30%.   Had previously done  a couple of partial charges.

my m/kwh is dropping off a bit did get it up to 3.2 a couple of months ago but now down to 2.9

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Latest are 48.3 and 47.8 so again a marginal increase.

used the ICE a bit more last Thursday and again today and have noticed the HV range is dropping off a lot faster than the actual miles done.  Today by far the worst, just over 60 miles in total - the ev dropped from 48 to 30 and Hv range dropped about 115 ( mostly motorway and duel carriage way so most of time in HV) will use the ev range on return trip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Overnight charge at off-peak rate and the result is exactly the same as the previous one of 55.9/53.7. The actual achieved was however a rather disappointing 40.8.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Another overnight charge and the predicted numbers reducing again to 55.6/53.4.

The previous prediction of 53.7 with aircon resulted in a very poor 37 over a journey which included motorway, town and country roads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Having thought mine had plateaued it crept up again last night.

Yesterday I drove EV mode on the motorway at around a steady 70 mph and saw about 2.6 miles/kWh. Running at a leisurely 60 mph gave me a more normal 3.6 m/kwh. As you would expect 

Screenshot_2023-10-07-08-28-59-72_c81de8bd34641e7035cc87a6e7156ebc.thumb.jpg.c0e5e194a0443b5152b29b5e6d2ba682.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

While some others are reporting reductions, I'm still seeing incremental increases - perhaps it's less cold, or I just haven't reached the kind of peaks reported elsewhere, or bit of both. Another influencing factor could be my road trip to Scotland and back. 

49.8/48.8

Would love to make 50 this side of Winter!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m definitely on the descent albeit small incremental reductions. same for real world performance, 3.3 - 3.7 miles kWh and last 20% drops away quite quickly. However… still seeing range of 63/62 with 14.3kWh capacity, giving me a real 52ish miles or so. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2023 at 9:31 AM, Harry Junior said:

While some others are reporting reductions, I'm still seeing incremental increases - perhaps it's less cold, or I just haven't reached the kind of peaks reported elsewhere, or bit of both. Another influencing factor could be my road trip to Scotland and back. 

49.8/48.8

Would love to make 50 this side of Winter!

I made it! 50.1/49.6 !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links