Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I was bored... Ai generated LS430's (not as bad as I thought they might be)

As title I decided to see what the old Ai computer I have access to could churn out if I gave it a few ideas. these images are entirely computer generated and apart from dodgy wheels and a few other small anomalies they show how far the technology has come over the last few years - (I used the "Midjourney" bot)

AiLexus2.jpg

AiLexus1.jpg

AiLexus3.jpg

• Confused 1

I have never understood the huge wheels. I think they are ugly and I know that they are impractical.
The tyre sidewall is part of your suspension system so if you want a Nurburgring blaster then tiny sidewalls may give you an advantage but on a luxobarge they are pointless, and ugly.

The first image looks like a boy-racer built it.
The 2nd image I quite like, apart from the wheels.
The 3rd I agree looks a bit AMG-S-Class-y but I've never been one for "Look at ME!" cars.
I'd love to see what a top customiser would make of the LS430, someone like Kindig or Foose.

• Like 2

Some of them are rather "out there" from what I can see the "bot" scans the web, looks at images related to what you type in then does its thing. From a quick search myself there are a lot of "slammed" LS photos out there so it seems to favour those buit occasionally it can make some that are not so bad 

LS430Ai6.png

IMHO the second image is a darned good looking 430, would almost tempt me, but agree the wheels need a bit of toning down, though the style is fine.

Given the state of the roads, would prefer tractor tyres on any thing I own at the mo

• Haha 1

remembering the crook from Dudley used to enhance his Lexus for sale piccys to a wonderful glossy style  🤣

they're around here somewhere I'm sure 

BUT yours are far far superior in all respects .  of course  ✌️

Malc

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links