Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Model year 2024 announced on Lexus Europe website ?

4 hours ago, Clinkers said:

I just picked up my car on Friday, build was early March. It is a 24 model year.

Enjoy and thanks for this useful info!

Last week I was told by Customer Relations that my NX350h was 'confirmed to be built' on the next production run - which is in June.

I’m assuming it'll be a MY24, given my order is three months younger than Michael’s (May '22), but I haven’t been told anything. I only hope if it is, that the spec hasn't changed too much.

It'll be interesting to find out as and when the time comes.

I suspect it may be difficult, perhaps impossible, to feel the difference but I'm interested to learn what the result of the following is for MY24:

All NX models will see improved body rigidity in the front and rear of the vehicle, along with adjustments to the suspension and steering stability.

https://lexusenthusiast.com/2023/03/06/lexus-nx-updated-for-2024-model-year/

• Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 2:57 PM, HMT said:

It seems that the March 2nd date was for the Japanese domestic market and not the European markets.

my dealer says my NX450h with build of 5th April is MY23

Well what can I say.   after my car was built and had left Japan I asked my dealership if it was a MY23 or MY24 and was told MY23.

the car arrived at the dealership on Wednesday evening and I asked for a photo of the inside, which they did ( along with outside shoots ).  The photo shows the new MY24 colour scheme for Black with rich cream ie colour glove box etc. so I asked does this mean it is a MY24 spec.   Still waiting for reply ,

I think I can assume it is the full MY24 spec.

sorry for doubting you when told it was from March 2nd

• Thanks 1

On 5/26/2023 at 9:59 PM, Zippytwo said:

I suspect it may be difficult, perhaps impossible, to feel the difference but I'm interested to learn what the result of the following is for MY24:

All NX models will see improved body rigidity in the front and rear of the vehicle, along with adjustments to the suspension and steering stability.

https://lexusenthusiast.com/2023/03/06/lexus-nx-updated-for-2024-model-year/

I remember seeing some pictures back on the original page of this thread. It’s interesting that a relatively young model is already getting steering, suspension and transmission tweaks. The Takumi I have on order comes with the Hazel smooth leather so mine will have that different coloured glovebox lid which as I said earlier in the thread, I’m not entirely sure about. It might look better ‘in the plastic’. Other than that, it looks pretty much the same as the MY23 I ordered.  

Anyway, looking at a still/screenshot I managed to take of my salesman’s latest video-text thingy which you’ll see mine is indeed going to be a MY24. Apologies for the slight blurriness of it - it’s the best shot I could get. He made no mention at all of this. So, that confirms it - a beige glovebox lid it'll have... I'm wondering if I can retro-fit a standard black one if need be?

IMG_1351.thumb.jpg.ea6708f4d14b6a7b6f57f2620d593de1.jpg

6 hours ago, Gary H said:

I'm wondering if I can retro-fit a standard black one if need be?

IMG_1351.thumb.jpg.ea6708f4d14b6a7b6f57f2620d593de1.jpg

My interior is the same colour as yours so more money to add on. Hopefully after having to spend on all the extras I will not be disappointed.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to share some some interesting observations I made in my NX 450h+ Sport S. It is a MY2024 version.

• I am not able to have the posted speed limit visible on the 14” screen in the right lover corner. That option does not exist in the menus. Consequently when the car warns about speeds cameras I can only see the on the map but not in the right hand corner with the info regarding the posted speed limit and distance to the camera. Posted speed limit is however visible in the instrument cluster tighter with other roadsigns.
  • The car comes equipped with both LTA and LDA but I have never seen the LDA symbol on the dash. Not sure why this is the case. I have all the systems turned on and the behaviour of the car is correct (steering wheel vibrates if I drive over the lane markings without signalling etc.).
  • There are different views in the 14 screen for the energy flow, AWD and tire pressure than all that I have seen in videos. In my car the are 3D views of the car not the more schematic ones that I have seen.
  • Predictive Efficient Drive is also available but so far I have not seen any ”Predictive Deceleration Support” points on the map. Maybe the will show up with time.

These are my first observations after just over a week of ownership. Any other differences you have noticed?

8 hours ago, Gerge said:

I just wanted to share some some interesting observations I made in my NX 450h+ Sport S. It is a MY2024 version.

• I am not able to have the posted speed limit visible on the 14” screen in the right lover corner. That option does not exist in the menus. Consequently when the car warns about speeds cameras I can only see the on the map but not in the right hand corner with the info regarding the posted speed limit and distance to the camera. Posted speed limit is however visible in the instrument cluster tighter with other roadsigns.
  • The car comes equipped with both LTA and LDA but I have never seen the LDA symbol on the dash. Not sure why this is the case. I have all the systems turned on and the behaviour of the car is correct (steering wheel vibrates if I drive over the lane markings without signalling etc.).
  • There are different views in the 14 screen for the energy flow, AWD and tire pressure than all that I have seen in videos. In my car the are 3D views of the car not the more schematic ones that I have seen.
  • Predictive Efficient Drive is also available but so far I have not seen any ”Predictive Deceleration Support” points on the map. Maybe the will show up with time.

These are my first observations after just over a week of ownership. Any other differences you have noticed?

Here a couple of pictures of what I refer to.

IMG_2634.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Hi. My dealer told me I will be getting MY24,  whic I bought from his stock without able to see it. But I dont think I got MY24 as glovebox is not same color as seat. Can you tell me which VERSION is written in your MY24 ec declaration of conformity? 

thank you. 

2 hours ago, bomberman said:

Palomino NuLuxe® and Stippled Black trim

That's marketed as Hazel in the UK. The glove box lid should match if it's 24MY as far as I am aware. 

On 9/3/2023 at 2:12 PM, bomberman said:

Hi. My dealer told me I will be getting MY24,  whic I bought from his stock without able to see it. But I dont think I got MY24 as glovebox is not same color as seat. Can you tell me which VERSION is written in your MY24 ec declaration of conformity? 

thank you. 

My car version is AAZH26R-AWKXLBW(AB) 450h+ Takumi .  Manufacture date is 7/6/23 according to EU cert of conformity. Glove box is coloured, they say it is MY24 but NO ML sound, and of course, only one key with No key card.

Are U.K. cars not to full EU spec.

53 minutes ago, BillSt said:

My car version is AAZH26R-AWKXLBW(AB) 450h+ Takumi .  Manufacture date is 7/6/23 according to EU cert of conformity. Glove box is coloured, they say it is MY24 but NO ML sound, and of course, only one key with No key card.

Are U.K. cars not to full EU spec.

When Lexus announced the MY24 in February they stated that the ML sound system was an optional extra.  I believe it is only recently that ML is now standard on new orders for the Takumi

11 minutes ago, HMT said:

When Lexus announced the MY24 in February they stated that the ML sound system was an optional extra.  I believe it is only recently that ML is now standard on new orders for the Takumi

As mentioned on page 1 of this thread 🙂 

And even more recently the deletion of card key capability. Particularly bad that the U.K. versions suffer compared to both EU and USA.

While the USA are now starting to have card key disabled in some areas, they do still have Digital Key operating so the single key fob is not so critical.

And they still report that when only one fob is produced, simply walk to the door with your cheque (sic. check) and second key miraculously appears. …

We seem to be losing out all ways.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links