Sign in to follow this  
jasper

Wish Me Luck

Well guys in 2 hours im setting off to benidorm for 4 days on my stag do. Some of the 28 guys have things planned for me (nasty i think), so wish me luck. I hope its not too bad as my dad and her dad are coming and im working on monday. :shutit: :sick: :duh: :D

Good luck mate!! :D dont get too :outforcount: you might not be able to get back to work on monday :ph34r::lol::lol: Have a good one :winky:

Enjoy mate, make sure you go and see Sticky Vicky and her daughter, Sexy Barbara when you're there!!

Ohh Dear.... Hopefully the wedding aint too close.....

(i) To allow certain areas to grow back, so your not constantly itching!!

(ii) To allow that Henna Tattoo of "Isabella" to fade away, which you will think is permanent, much to the amusement of your mates!

(iii) To allow you to get home from the Poland, when you only have £10 ( In sterling!!!)

(iv) To give you time to get rid of those crabs you seem to have picked up!!! ( Again thanks to your mates finding the dirtiest female in the resort and getting her to strip naked and sprawl all over your bed for an hour or two!)

Other than that Good luck!!!!! Sure you`ll have a top time!

(p.s. As you can tell i have some "Excellent" mates!!!!! :duh:

(iii) To allow you to get home from the Poland, when you only have £10 ( In sterling!!!)

:lol: NAKED :lol::lol::hehe:

Can I feel a new Avatar for Jasper when he's back!! :lol: rude bits censored out please!

Enjoy mate, make sure you go and see Sticky Vicky and her daughter, Sexy Barbara when you're there!!

PMSL...... :lol::lol:

Sounds horrible actually :yack:

Nah it's not horrible mate, she can stick light bulbs up her fanny and they light up - plus she can use it to open bottles of Bud!

Looked like she was in bloody agony though :sick:

Nah it's not horrible mate, she can stick light bulbs up her fanny and they light up - plus she can use it to open bottles of Bud!

Looked like she was in bloody agony though :sick:

Imagine what that would do to your "Piece" if you ****** her off!!! :crying: