Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Drivers Seat Damaged "Mellow White"

Hi

Can anyone help me to locate or get advise on either replacing or repairing the drivers side front seat cover as it is badly worn and has a tear in it.

The driver's side seat base leather cover's part number is 71071-53C61-A0 (FRONT SEAT CUSHION, RH FRONT SEAT-SMOOTH LEATHER MELLOW WHITE TRIM)

I have contacted Lexus who have said the seat is longer available so any pointers would be welcome.

My email address is: gpcbcuk@gmail.com 

Regards: Gary

Front Seat Mellow White 1.jpg

Front Seat Mellow White.jpg

Hi if you check on E bay ,seat covers for the 250c seem to be available from Richmond Auto  upholstery Texas  E bay item number 325203654895 is one. It might be worth contacting them ref UK drivers side as their drivers side option will be LHD   £205 plus postage 

Regards   Dave

Also after cleaning use a colour dye from the company below, they have a colour matching service, you cut a piece of leather from out of sight ,underneath the seat and send it to them!

https://gliptoneeurope.com/product/scuffmaster-leather-dye-colour-matched/

this is one way to repair your seat.

Another option is to find a 2nd hand seat. There are a few dedicated Lexus breakers and I suggest you look them up and see what they have. 

I'd suggest that seat leather is done for and the only real solution is to replace with new. A good auto upholsterer would be able to recreate the original look using new leather (the perforations are not a problem) using the original as a template if they can't source the oem pattern.

Depending on how far you are prepared to travel (and you budget) these guy come very highly recommended.

https://www.dclass.co.uk/contact

On 3/14/2023 at 1:26 PM, Gary Braniff said:

because of the pinhole leather look.

Sounds like an excuse for me... because same as they can buy normal leather for repairs, they can as well buy perforated leather for repair. There is nothing special about perforated leather that makes repair somehow more difficult.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links