Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rubber floor mats

george72

I had negotiated a full set of rubber mats as part of the deal. I picked my car on the 10 Dec and have only just received the mats by post today. I am disappointed to learn that lexus only do front ones! How ridiculous! I was expecting a full set and now wish I should have used something else as a bargaining tool Something like a complimentary service! And apparently these front mats cost more than 200 quid! 

That's odd. I'm sure I had rubber mats in the back and front of my IS300h (part of the "comfort pack" or whatever it was called. Lexus mats are a bit pricey aren't they? I couldn't believe they wanted north of £100 for normal mats to replace the rubber mats in my IS!

I can confirm sadly for the ES model only fronts are available. Very nice they are but there is no logic not to manufacture rears. Interestingly the rubber OEM mats for the US market look to be a slightly different design, not sure why you would have differences.

9 hours ago, Derant said:

And yet a search for ES car mats throws up Inchcape Lexus selling a set of rubber mats, front and rear, for £209, apparently a genuine Lexus product 

Yup called them yesterday. They don't exist! 

Crazy prices from Lexus.

Bought a full set of 4 tailored rubber mats from Carmat World,via eBay, last year for £34.99.They were perfect fit even down to the anchoring points to prevent the front mats creeping forwards.The finish is a tiny diamond shape pattern and I ordered mine without the fabric edge trim.Highly recommended.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links