Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS500 Not As Senior Citizen-Friendly As I Thought ...

Rabbers

I cannot seem to open this Renato  ........... maybe buy yourself a more User Friendly limo instead ................  a fine Ls400 !  🤩

Malc

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

I cannot seem to open this Renato  ........... 

I think you may need to download the file before being able to open it, though I daresay you’ll find the same news item elsewhere simply by googling Van Dyke and Lexus.

1 hour ago, dutchie01 said:

There is definitely something wild and rebellious about crashing your Lexus at 97 years of age. And then refusing to go to hospital as well!

No question about it, but I reckon a lime-green Lamborghini or something like that would have been more appropriate.

2 hours ago, Rabbers said:

No question about it, but I reckon a lime-green Lamborghini or something like that would have been more appropriate.

How long would it have taken him to get into it! I struggled to get into a Lotus Esprit when I was in my 40s....

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mincey said:

How long would it have taken him to get into it! ...

Even if it took him most of a morning time is not an issue for the laid-back citizens of Malibu.

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links