Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any thoughts about another F owners gathering this year?

19 hours ago, B1RMA said:

Update fro anyone considering coming along to Cafeine and Machine.

It looks like they don't do car clubs at weekends in the summer. So what each of us has to do is contact C and M via their website and book your car in.

I'm assuming that Sunday 25th June is okay for those uf us who want to come. 

This also means that anyone regardless of having an F model or not can book and come along, so a bit of a general Lexus gathering for us all with the odd F model thrown into there mix.

Might be worth starting a list. I'm going to book a place tonight.

1st B1RMA

Where are you seeing the June 25th booking? I was looking on their site and only see events up to the 21st.

Just now, Rob RCF said:

Where are you seeing the June 25th booking? I was looking on their site and only see events up to the 21st.

I tried to book too. It looks like June 25th is too far ahead for their booking system. Bit rubbish eh.

The way I read the site,bear in mind your £10 entry ticket is only valid for a 15 minute window either side of your booked arrival time,and,in any case is only valid for 3 hours.

14 hours ago, speedfreek said:

One of us, one of us!

Where in Herts are you?

Lol I need to be with my people. Feel so alone.

Already got tickets for goodwood and parking in performance car park :).

Near junction 25 of the M25.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, besso said:

Ahh nice - I used to work in Waltham Cross, then offices moved to Waltham Abbey.

The ticket system does seem a bit confusing and also charging £10.

In conclusion those who fancy coming along just bear in mind the date of Sunday 25th June for the gathering and as soon as the £5 ticket becomes available we can let everyone know and hopefully book ourselves in.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 4969_LXS said:

Was the British motor museum ruled out completely?

No, it's just that C and M looked to be set up for car displays.

Maybe if everyone is keen to have meetings we could try there later.

There was a very nice gathering down here in Hampshire last year, my thoughts were to maybe get it a bit more central so more people may attend.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 1:04 PM, speedfreek said:

Ahh nice - I used to work in Waltham Cross, then offices moved to Waltham Abbey.

We should have a GSF cruise sometime:)

Just now, speedfreek said:

I live in Warwickshire and work from home now - makes it a little more tricky lol.

Just seen your profile. That's a shame and noticed yours is black too. Just like mine. Red interior? 

On 4/25/2023 at 12:58 PM, besso said:

Well mine's not a full bloodied F but I'm only in Cuffley between junctions 24 and 25 M25, just returned from a trip to Manchester, great drive especially the A57 over the Peak District.

image.jpeg.f071c2bd94fce730451614d91befa9a1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2dd362097ad870fe623ed34bb5e93b4c.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Littorio said:

Well mine's not a full bloodied F but I'm only in Cuffley between junctions 24 and 25 M25, just returned from a trip to Manchester, great drive especially the A57 over the Peak District.

image.jpeg.f071c2bd94fce730451614d91befa9a1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2dd362097ad870fe623ed34bb5e93b4c.jpeg

Nice looking car. V6?

Inbox me about having a cruise about if you're interested 

On 5/2/2023 at 10:57 PM, besso said:

Nice looking car. V6?

Inbox me about having a cruise about if you're interested 

The V6 would be the RC350, which I don't think was ever sold in the UK. 300h is a 2.5 hybrid.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillNick said:

Is anyone booking on or are we still to early?

I'll give it another go this afternoon.

Anyone interested in goodwood tickets on 14 July?

Got 4 available.

Was going to go with my GS-F but didn't pay for the performance car park and none left so going next year instead 

Okay, I have managed to book a ticket for Sunday June 25th 10.00AM that should give us time to get there and have a breakfast as the ticket is £10 and you get £5 off your food. 

So shall we start a list?

1 B1RMA

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links