Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi I bought RX450h

I have recently bought the car and I has developed a fault on high rev’s it comes up check hybrid and check AWD and others and car stops the error code is comes up as crankshaft sensor voltage too high 

crankshaft sensor was replaced by Lexus in Feb this year and help in this  regard will be very helpful 

I was advised the ECU harness loom needs replacing 

4 hours ago, Abdul chaudhry said:

I was advised the ECU harness loom needs replacing 

Who advised you?

Didn't Lexus do a scan of error codes when they replaced the sensor?

If they suggested the loom needs replacing did they say why it needs replacing?

49 minutes ago, Abdul chaudhry said:

It was in February this year 

So legally you should have cover for any major defects for 6-months, take it back to the dealer to fix or refund, don't throw money at it.

Go to your local Citizens Advice or Trading Standards if the dealer does not play ball.

• Like 4

On 5/5/2023 at 6:23 PM, Spock66 said:

So legally you should have cover for any major defects for 6-months, take it back to the dealer to fix or refund, don't throw money at it.

Go to your local Citizens Advice or Trading Standards if the dealer does not play ball.

Actually I bought the car recently and the previous owner told me all the in formation and I have invoice from Lexus 

I rang them and they said the car was fixed and In February and the owner did not come back to us and now they will charge again to diagnose the car 

• 3 weeks later...

Caveat emptor. But now it's done I think your only action is to take it back to Lexus for proper fault diagnosis. You have no come back on the vendor if it was a declared issue and you still agreed to proceed with the purchase. Good luck.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links