Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Greetings

Daz Jam

Hello there,

I'm Daz,

recent proud/damp owner of a 2006 RX400H with premium leaks that I am investigating! I bought the car in full knowledge it'd likely need some tlc despite a new hybrid relay and "water ingress modification" from a main dealer in January this year (2023). £1500 and the car is still leaky, mmmm. Not my bill by the way, the previous owner.

Loving the drive and looking forward to sealing every potential dodgy seam or bolt hole that needs it. Searching for solutions is how I got here - before I'd even bought the car. Research is always good and I am no stranger to wet cars, having owned a Freelander 1 with the fish tank "tool box" in the boot 😉

The smell of damp carpet aside, so far I'm happy to own this mix of smooth wafting and mental acceleration (I do enjoy a little whoosh every now and then!).

Cheers all

1 hour ago, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

Best Of Luck with This Amazing Car Darren.. Happy Carefree Motoring...!!!!

Thanks Ronnie.

Off to a great start with my cleaning (it is a little mucky inside) and left the keys in the ignition.... Doh! Half an hour later and the 12v Battery was drained enough to need charging. Hahahaha, what a donut. Luckily I have my old Jeep Battery and jumper cables so could shut the window at least. The old Napa Battery from the car will be soon replaced with something that is, hopefully, a little more durable and fresh. Onwards with the Battery research then! 🙂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links