Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX space saver options?

I want to get a space saver / spare wheel for some longer distance touring....(had bad experiences with the useless kits supplied).  There's no Lexus Uk / dealer option. Has anyone found a solution or got a suggestion?

I recently bought one of these from Carnoisseur.They will sell you a kit minus the jack etc.

I haven't had to use it "in anger" yet,but have tried it on the front wheel of my RC as I was concerned about clearance on the large disc and caliper.It does fit and Carnoisseur were extremely knowledgeable and helpful.The wheel arrived at 8.30 next morning.

55 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Fortunately, mine came with a SpaceSaver.  But this does seem to be a very comprehensive and good value piece of kit.  

The only reason I would use the injectable kit is if I was physically incapable of changing the wheel or the circumstances made it dangerous or impossible.  I suppose the only remaining problem is fixing the SS securely in the boot..

27 minutes ago, LenT said:

I suppose the only remaining problem is fixing the SS securely in the boot..

The wheel comes in a bag and lies flat in the boot.,It does take up a fair bit of space,but for my usage of the car, it's fine.It hasn't slid around or rattled.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NemesisUK said:

This 18 inch wheel is for NX 2014 onwards so are you sure it will fit the new models from 2022? I would have thought that the bolt specs could be different.

I also note that there is no 20 inch version.

Buyer beware!

Give Carnoisseur a ring,ask for Patrick,they are very knowledgeable and helpful.They will need your tyre and wheel size to advise.A great company to do business with..a pleasant change these days.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links