Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone, i just to say,

My final goodbye to my GS 450h  i use to own gs 450h 4th gen, it was bought and exported to another country this week.Person come test it drive it saw it inspected everything negotiated big discount on the price and thats it.

My car was really amazing,

4th generation gs450h  with adaptive dampers, big front brakes

great fuel economy 5.2 litres best per 100km and worst 7.5litres per 100km.

It had night vision, 18 way front seat cooled heated seats , heat window + wipers.

Mark levinson adaptive cruise control president line with extra 2 buttons of the passenger seat,

LED high and low beams with AFS.

it was my first Lexus, and it was great amazing car i will miss the car a lot.

i owned car for approximately almost 2 years.

Due to my wife parting away with me and loosing my job , that was the main reason for the car sale.It was difficult decision to make, i fully serviced the car everything suspention, gearbox and etcs.... all with original parts. Car had really tons of features including drive aware system and electric heater etcs... everything + water package.

I always cleaned car with the most expensive and best possible options like cleaning solutions from abroad  like USA/Europe, and vacuum clean it with dyson with portable batteries...

for the leather i used 5 different chemicals in order to be soft i even bought gs f floor mats.

Which i sadly used very few times because car was sold... just after i replaced the whole suspention car was sold at huge loose as well..

The best car i ever had, may be  the only good replacement and upgrade for it will be some day LS 5th gen or new generation gs... if they creat 5th generation.. i can go with ls430 but we will see.

286837558_345650594376967_83640593478368239_n.jpg

285119340_370885168476952_2090185621179574149_n.jpg

292139417_418608353362545_5127927752684234207_n.jpg

bdd95cc0-ddb4-4481-a374-7d3ff75d54c0.jpeg

$_86 (4).jpg

$_86 (13).jpg

$_86 (14).jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links