Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight for Lexus IS 300H F Sport

Quick simple question.. 

LEXUS IS 300H Left Passenger Side Headlight Complete Genuine | eBay << Does anyone know if this will fit on a Lexus IS 300H F sport or are the headlights different for a normal IS 300h and the f sport version?. I contacted the person, he said he was unsure but to bring it to him and he can have a look (Cheaper if i travel to him) but to avoid the travel and waste of time incase it isn't the right one so i thought i would ask here. 

Thank you in advance. 

I don’t believe the F Sport has different lights to the other grades. You just need to make sure you get a unit that is HID based rather than LED based to match your vehicle - which the unit you link to is, so should be fine. 

Seems expensive though. Worth checking if other breakers have a light available - e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275650731196?hash=item402e105cbc:g:rcIAAOSwBIBj1Ade&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwOFFAVpkk4DvMw8xfT%2FIUaNnZXPARKhQytrRM67a7mdpfzvIQgHuMAtIlfLYMLtJHSTQ%2FMyhkkO8QHeq64fcoWCPYjYS%2FcfJGLyTWT51NsUgSHlSK3TU4f8Gr%2FJys9RwAL9Rk7SnzO%2Fw4mX8KdDnB8YWSVGhf2s1ZFrvOF02K2jwnEVsMQiYeoQI3cCn3dB%2FZSlAr%2FMTWHAlS%2Bz4MXqfN4eCmr1g3A%2BFtHtgkNqaLXp9lCeiqFEc5Et9E5y0eyiuXw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR96Mt9OiYg

41 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

I don’t believe the F Sport has different lights to the other grades. You just need to make sure you get a unit that is HID based rather than LED based to match your vehicle - which the unit you link to is, so should be fine. 

Seems expensive though. Worth checking if other breakers have a light available - e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275650731196?hash=item402e105cbc:g:rcIAAOSwBIBj1Ade&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwOFFAVpkk4DvMw8xfT%2FIUaNnZXPARKhQytrRM67a7mdpfzvIQgHuMAtIlfLYMLtJHSTQ%2FMyhkkO8QHeq64fcoWCPYjYS%2FcfJGLyTWT51NsUgSHlSK3TU4f8Gr%2FJys9RwAL9Rk7SnzO%2Fw4mX8KdDnB8YWSVGhf2s1ZFrvOF02K2jwnEVsMQiYeoQI3cCn3dB%2FZSlAr%2FMTWHAlS%2Bz4MXqfN4eCmr1g3A%2BFtHtgkNqaLXp9lCeiqFEc5Et9E5y0eyiuXw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR96Mt9OiYg

Interesting, thank for your response Colin. I will definitely contact that person and find out how much he is charging for a headlight plus few other things that I need. 

You said it seems expensive but I have seen many around that price range?. Obviously if it is someone breaking a car like that then might be cheaper. It is around £460ish on Lexus parts direct so in comparison saving £200 from the link I had sent. 

52 minutes ago, Naz0072111 said:

It is around £460ish on Lexus parts direct so in comparison saving £200 from the link I had sent. 

The eBay link in your first post shows £429.99? I’d buy new at that price!

The link in your first post also has a broken bracket. I replaced a light myself last year and can’t remember the importance of this bracket. It may be the bracket is of utmost importance and you’ll have trouble fitting it in a broken state.

Mine is an F-Sport and I used the headlight from Lexus Parts Direct. There was no F-Sport specific headlight. 

2 hours ago, Naz0072111 said:

Quick simple question.. 

LEXUS IS 300H Left Passenger Side Headlight Complete Genuine | eBay << Does anyone know if this will fit on a Lexus IS 300H F sport or are the headlights different for a normal IS 300h and the f sport version?. I contacted the person, he said he was unsure but to bring it to him and he can have a look (Cheaper if i travel to him) but to avoid the travel and waste of time incase it isn't the right one so i thought i would ask here. 

Thank you in advance. 

You have a 2015 so it would be the HID version, and no the f-sport headlight is not different.  I replaced my driver side one last year and paid around £460 from Lexus Parts Direct.  I wouldn't bother with used ones on eBay as you don't know if they might have condensation or some other issues given the amount of effort you will need to go through in removing the headlight. 

45 minutes ago, matt8 said:

The eBay link in your first post shows £429.99? I’d buy new at that price!

The link in your first post also has a broken bracket. I replaced a light myself last year and can’t remember the importance of this bracket. It may be the bracket is of utmost importance and you’ll have trouble fitting it in a broken state.

Mine is an F-Sport and I used the headlight from Lexus Parts Direct. There was no F-Sport specific headlight. 

the guy said it is £100 cheaper if i pick it up in person. 

Oh yeah, didn't notice that. He has this one as well which looks better in terms of no breaks https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134560394276?hash=item1f546cac24:g:u5IAAOSwHZ5kVU1p < what do you reckon?

I have searched a few breakers on eBay like ColinBarber has suggested above and sent them a text message (most likely will hear back tomorrow as today is Sunday) so let's see what they come back with, if it is a lot cheaper then happy days but otherwise I will just go Lexus Parts Direct as safer option. Thanks. 

25 minutes ago, agent_dess said:

You have a 2015 so it would be the HID version, and no the f-sport headlight is not different.  I replaced my driver side one last year and paid around £460 from Lexus Parts Direct.  I wouldn't bother with used ones on eBay as you don't know if they might have condensation or some other issues given the amount of effort you will need to go through in removing the headlight. 

Thanks for your response. 

I will go to a garage to remove the headlight and put the new one as I am no good at that stuff plus need to get a few other things i.e bracket and daytime running light. But make sense about use ones, have messaged a few breakers like ColinBarber has suggested just to see what prices they come back with. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links