Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recently ordered another Ux250h F-Sport

Back in 2021 I wanted an azure blue Ux but due to covid I had to settle for fsport metallic white,I've recently ordered hopefully for September delivery a new ux fsport in azure blue

It's a colour I do like having had my 1st is200t in azure.

• Like 2

Azure Blue is a lovely colour. It was one of the colours that I was considering when I got my F Sport in 2020. I wanted either Azure Blue, Terrane Khaki or F Sport White (as I think it looks really sharp in white).

In the end, I really wanted Terrane Khaki with the red leather, but after a visit to two separate dealers I was told I'd be facing something along the lines of a 16 week wait for that combination. If it wasn't 16 weeks, it was somewhere in that region. Oh how I raised an eyebrow to that - thinking that was a long lead time. Little did I know at the time that three years later I'd be into my 14th month of waiting for an NX...

The first dealer (my local) had an F Sport in their showroom which they were offering to me - but it was in Sonic Titanium. I've never really been keen on that in the UX so it was a case of "thanks but no thanks".

The second dealer I visited had exactly what I wanted sitting in their showroom. It was an F Sport. It had the red leather. It had the options I initially wanted - Premium Plus and the Tech & Safety Packs. However - it was F Sport White. So it was either wait the 16 weeks or I could take their showroom one in two weeks. I shook hands on the showroom model and took the advantage of picking up a then-new '20' plate only a few days into it's run. 

Fingers crossed your Azure Blue UX arrives in September, Chris. That should be about the time I'll be trading-in my F-Sport white one, with any luck!

Mine is at 25600. I suspect by early September when my upcoming NX should, in theory, finally be at the dealer, it’ll be in the region of 27000-27500. I have no more distance trips planned until I change cars, so what it gains now is basically going to/from to work and the odd day out at the weekends. 

I’m due to visit my brother down in Suffolk in September, but that’s almost certainly going to be in the later half of the month.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links