Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Max Power Live

ukazn

Just returned from Max Power Live, Met up with Zee, Andy and Chris. Had a good time today taking as many pics as I could(got a good one with Jakki);). Manage to pic up a few goodies for my car but I won't say what til' their fitted. Overall I had an excellent time and can't wait to see the guys at JAE.

i've got to edit the video first then i'll post soon as. As for the pics, i didn't have my digicam today so youre gonna have to wait for them to get develop.

I'm here, I'm here...! :lol:

Great day - sorry we were a tad late - it was Andy's fault... :smug:

Great day - awesome weather, loads of fabulous cars, some unreal modding, great cruise strip, ear blowing ICE and of course the WOMEN... :wow:

I met with Alex and Andy throughout the day - it was Chris who got lost... I think the women kidnapped him... :D :o :P

Jo Guest kidnapped me and wouldn' release me till I'd ****** her silly :lol::lol::lol: I should be so lucky

She did get love pillows out at the end of the day though

Oh, by the way. I had to record over some of the footage of us driving to max power. I felt there was more impoortant thinks to record like a bit of girl on girl action at the Kicker stand. I don't think I'll be posting this footage as it should stay with me for safe keeping.

please remeber guys.. uploading movies there is a limit of 2 meg. I can let one of you have access to an upload section which should let you upload more in size.

Plus all videos must remain in the gold forums.

Cheers

I am the only one that left Max a bit dissapointed??

Maybe I am just comparing to last year which I thought was a lot better overall, but I didnt think the cars were as good (not as many Jap motors as last year), the cruise strip wasn't as good, there didn't seem to be as many trade stalls and I didnt see many great show offers either. Did anyone else think the same, or am I just a moaning git?

It was good fun meeting up with you guys again anyway, and I cant wait to see that video Alex - should be quite humorous:yes::yes::yes:

Why I am to blame for you being late Mr. Zee? I seem to recall that I was the one waiting for 20 minutes at LFE services early this morning...:D:

BRING ON JAE!:yes::yes::smilegrin::bounce::tumble:

Andy I think you would have enjoyed it much more if your intentions of going to max was for the ladyees instead of the cars. Like you said they're was many jap cars so i didn't bother looking for the cars, i was tryin to get my pic taken with as many women as possible.

Originally posted by ukazn

Andy I think you would have enjoyed it much more if your intentions of going to max was for the ladyees instead of the cars. Like you said they're was many jap cars so i didn't bother looking for the cars, i was tryin to get my pic taken with as many women as possible.

You stud you... :rolleyes::lol:

Originally posted by andyhart21

Why I am to blame for you being late Mr. Zee? I seem to recall that I was the one waiting for 20 minutes at LFE services early this morning...:D:

ahem... who was late? where? when? what? don 't know what you're talking about Andy.... :P:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk