Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ES300h Boot Liners Now Available to Order

SH20

My local dealer confirmed genuine Lexus ES  boot liners which went obsolete for a period of time due to supplier issues are now listed again. They were removed form the accessory listings but are back on the accessory options list.  The only thing that stands in the way of my dealer confirming a delivery date is down to the supplier who is now making them.

I bought a cheaper, non genuine liner made of  very hard plastic  which was the right shape etc but everything slides around on it.   My dealer has ordered the latest genuine liner which costs £77 incl vat.  I'll just wait and see when it might arrive.   

I wouldn't be without a boot liner. I got one for my first IS200 and thought it was extortionately expensive but when I had to brake sharply and a bottle of wine smashed in the boot, it paid for itself.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 1:29 PM, SH20 said:

My local dealer confirmed genuine Lexus ES  boot liners which went obsolete for a period of time due to supplier issues are now listed again. They were removed form the accessory listings but are back on the accessory options list.  The only thing that stands in the way of my dealer confirming a delivery date is down to the supplier who is now making them.

I bought a cheaper, non genuine liner made of  very hard plastic  which was the right shape etc but everything slides around on it.   My dealer has ordered the latest genuine liner which costs £77 incl vat.  I'll just wait and see when it might arrive.   

On 8/29/2023 at 2:25 PM, Mincey said:

I wouldn't be without a boot liner. I got one for my first IS200 and thought it was extortionately expensive but when I had to brake sharply and a bottle of wine smashed in the boot, it paid for itself.

I bought the ES TAILORED PREMIER RUBBER CAR mats from carmats4U.com for £44.98. Very good quality. Very thick (5mm) with a tactile criss-cross pattern top surface for retaining water/sand. Good quality Toyota/Lexus fastener holes on the fronts. Made from a solvent-free type of rubber. Excellent fit/original pattern.

I bought the BOOT TRAY/MAT  from nomadauto.co.uk for £28.99. Excellent quality. The rubber is a type of slightly stiff plasticised rubber (thermoplastic- being both flexible and strong) similar to but stronger than the OEM one supplied as part of an accessory pack for my previous 2013 Toyota Auris Hybrid. I would say this after-market one is slightly thicker than my Toyota original. It doesn't say it's made using a solvent-free type of process (but it didn't stink of solvents straight out of the box) and it's non-stick. E.g. my small plastic storage basket doesn't slide around. Excellent fit/original pattern.

I personally did not rate the products I got from CarMats.co.uk the boot  liner and front near front side mat arrived with tears. The rubber was extremely thin (1-2mm by eye-estimate) and they stunk of solvents. They've refunded the cost of the boot mat but are being a little difficult over the mats at the moment.

Boot liner did arrive today. Collected from Lexus Hull,  it was £77.81  incl vat and is a very high quality product.  A heavyweight liner and very thick.   Nice pattern too.     Much better than the very first genuine Lexus  boot liner  I had in my 2019 ES.  Apparantly the reason boot liners were removed from the parts accessories list for ES was they were made in Ukraine.     Now a different supplier is suppling these.  Don't know the origin of where they are from. Bootliner.thumb.jpg.9f7887cb27aa813297e4f7621c8137ce.jpg 

2 hours ago, SH20 said:

Boot liner did arrive today. Collected from Lexus Hull,  it was £77.81  incl vat and is a very high quality product.  A heavyweight liner and very thick.   Nice pattern too.     Much better than the very first genuine Lexus  boot liner  I had in my 2019 ES.  Apparantly the reason boot liners were removed from the parts accessories list for ES was they were made in Ukraine.     Now a different supplier is suppling these.  Don't know the origin of where they are from. Bootliner.thumb.jpg.9f7887cb27aa813297e4f7621c8137ce.jpg 

That does look very nice and not a bad price.

The ES in the US like other Lexus vehicles has better quality and a greater range of accessories. The rubber floor mats look better than the EU versions. The dealers there even offer a PPF fitting presumably just for vulnerable areas at a reasonable cost. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links