Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

SC 430 Colour Question

Boomer54

Does anyone know if Lexus made the SC430 in Beige for sale in the UK. I wondered if it had been wrongly described ,but was really the colour called Eygptian Pearl. However, on the photos it doesn't really look like the latter. Yet I have never seen one in Beige either.

So, don't ask, but I am looking into one for the wife if that is what it takes to keep her out of mine.

• Haha 2

Hi Stephen you might find this thread useful.

SC430 Paint Colors and Brochures - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

One thing I have noticed is that Lexus sometimes give the same paint colour and interior a different name at least for the UK.  In that my blue car is Montrose Blue but also referred to as Indigo ink and the leather is Rutland which is also know as Ecru. One strange thing I have noticed as I am sad is that for the UK the carpets have the Lexus logo on the side of the mat yet in the US it along the bottom

• Like 1

Thanks Glynn. I suspect what is being called 'Beige' is actually the Chardonnay finish.

As to the Lexus carpet logo I completely get it. Americans cannot read vertical script 😄

• Haha 1

Oh Bob, that is the car that actually triggered my question at the start of the thread. I did not recognise the colour nor did the description of Beige make it any easier. So, it is Kalahari Sand , but perhaps also called 'chardonnay'.

Ii think you should go and have a lie down in  a darkened room and listen to some northern soul Steve, get Lexi girl the way you want it, then reconsider 2x sc430s if she would like a convertible what about a mx5, great fun reliable cheap to run but watch out for rust on older models, has she driven your😪 lexus yet?

"get Lexi girl the way you want it"

Stew, own it, it ain't my fault you left me so little to do.😉

In truth between the rain and the effects of the covid booster she's had no opportunity to follow through. However, this is the first time in over 20 years she has said she wants to drive anything bigger than her Mini Cooper. Hows that happen, can't believe it really?.Now I know when you say 'MX5' you've been suckered in. You've met her, seen she is small, looks so nicely 'harmless' etc so the last thing she might want is a car with a V8 engine. Wrong, she's got a club foot, she terrorised Consultants for nigh on 40 years in the theatres. She is a wolf in sheeps clothing. I know if she drives this whats going to happen next. Now there is no reason for any contention over who is driving this car. If she loves the drive as I think she will I have no problem resolving that the obvious way.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Nigel Coleman said:

Stephen, if the lucky lady gets a 2007 facelift model then don't forget from April 2006 the road tax is almost "DOUBLE"  😬

Thanks Nigel, Yes I'm aware of that. Got hammered with it on the 2006 BMW 335 Coupe I had. However, I know the way she thinks and another £300 quid a year to put that under a rock is doable.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links