Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus new sc430. Replacement

Localhero

2 hours ago, Malc1 said:

Please give us details ……

Malc 

Not a chance at this one, but I think another one in Quartz Blue alongside this one would be a magnificent lineup of engineering beauty at it's best.. Anyway at a meagre 71k she's not even run in and I would never leave a lady 'short' like that.

Nonetheless, I share his thinking !

20230917_122458.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/1/2023 at 5:26 PM, Boomer54 said:

Not a chance at this one, but I think another one in Quartz Blue alongside this one would be a magnificent lineup of engineering beauty at it's best.. Anyway at a meagre 71k she's not even run in and I would never leave a lady 'short' like that.

Nonetheless, I share his thinking !

20230917_122458.jpg

🤩😅🤣😂😪🤧😥😭😓

12 hours ago, Localhero said:

🤩😅🤣😂😪🤧😥😭😓

You know if i am not using her you can arrange to have the occasional nostalgia drive outs with her. Long as you are insured to drive any car with the owners permission you are good to go. Serious offer there if you ever want to take it up. I'm still very grateful you chose to sell her to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Stephen.

If you read my post again about that ladies wonderful light metallic blue Lexus SC430 in Torquay I in fact said "similar" to Mercedes Quartz Blue.

The actual Lexus colour is 1 or 2 shades lighter but looks great.

If I ever respray mine I would probably do a colour change and use the Mercedes Quartz Blue colour which is one of the best colours on a car I have had or seen. It's iridescent light blue/violet colour.

The car below will look even better in bright sunlight - but the seller is asking a crazy price (should be around £2500). I have had 3 in this colour.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/404561606189?hash=item5e31c0362d:g:pwQAAOSwMhdlMkLZ&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwKaD%2Bzc7wiBfjcjNDFRzHlmN%2B%2FQJFYDBSCm%2FlO2QTyLdhX7r4CFVwAc2xEFSnqosiAPjQzGW2%2FUdoFFpTvqe8EqfY9JzicrG6Jl7DOQ3Yx64QG3anEqV2wjh4EYPRrr%2FWVek4NNdhryQuiX5EurjD4wZNRlQKpwgtHhqH%2Fj59G6VtdShEFXnUEADFby%2B02V

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links