Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Link+ upgrade to MyToyota

12 minutes ago, Serguei said:

Most of the problem with app are not app-related. They are related to back-end and communication between the car and the back-end.

Serguei, I think it's both. On MM21 cars is seems there are faults on every level, but for MM19 system new app has fewer features than the old, and there are silly things like mpg always reports as zero...

Paul

1 hour ago, PDM said:

but for MM19 system new app has fewer features than the old, and there are silly things like mpg always reports as zero...

Paul

The new app has also lost the state of charge graphic for the 12v Battery,one of its few useful features.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DavidCM said:

The new app has also lost the state of charge graphic for the 12v battery,one of its few useful features.

Agreed, David.  I wrote to customer relations and pointed that out. Send destination to car has also gone, as has the ability to change vehicle settings. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Hookyman said:

Yes the key thing for apple users, is not to click on the update button on the LexusLink + app, but to open up the App Store, and upgrade the app from there. How did this ever get past testing…..

Your Absolutely Right Gary.. Not Much scientific Thought gone in to this from Lexus ....Even the scheduled update had me downloading the TOYOTA App And asking me to sign in from this platform Then when i signed in re-directed me back to the lexus + Link That would not work.All Lexus had to do was tell us to Uninstall the original App Then re-install To Upgrade..How simple is that....!!!!!!!!! Rant Over Gary...

• Like 1

Lexus Link + app, absolutely loving the map feature.

It finds my car, I enter a new destination, and it shows the new destination. Then, no route, no send to car nothing. 
Schedule an appointment - doesn't work and freezes out the whole app
Fuel economy is always zero

So basically useless, well done Lexus!
Oh, but I can give my car a nickname, well isn't that cute!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 months later...

I upgraded to LexusLink+ and it seems to work mostly better and the map feature is more reliable but there is one big step backwards that I'm seeing. The Battery charge on my 450h+ only seems to update maybe every few hours and so my car may be fully charged and I get the text notification from the App to say that charging is complete but when I look at the app it is still showing the charge status from hours earlier. Is anybody else having this problem?

2 hours ago, Gureamu said:

I upgraded to LexusLink+ and it seems to work mostly better and the map feature is more reliable but there is one big step backwards that I'm seeing. The battery charge on my 450h+ only seems to update maybe every few hours and so my car may be fully charged and I get the text notification from the App to say that charging is complete but when I look at the app it is still showing the charge status from hours earlier. Is anybody else having this problem?

If you use a finger to drag the page down a little, you force the app to update the status which may or may not work depending on which way the wind is blowing! 😐

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links