Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

No Remote services on Lexus Link+ app

Hi All,

Since last update, I have stopped the options for remote services like lock, Unlock car or remote start. I tried re-installing the app and removing/adding the vehicle but nothing is helping. 

Any idea what's going wrong. Also, units on my app are now in Kms 😞

regards,

Pavan

I've given up with it, been getting regular messages in the car screen        
"No notifications" "Contact Dealer" or "Notification cannot be started" "Contact Dealer" mobile is showing all the car messages OK.     Went in for it's first service yesterday so I asked about it, general consensus is it isn't fit for purpose, the technical term being " It's Crap"

Forgot they sent me an email a couple of days about another failure they've got, don't know why I've never used facial recognition??

Their email address is on it if that might help you sort yours.

IMG_0033.thumb.png.f7df340aa1315ccfafb9048d1c5ad226.png

Hi 

I received the below reply 

Lexus Customer Relations ref: CASE xxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting us.

Just recently we have encountered a number of issues relating to the connected car functionality and our application 'app'. We are aware of various issues, some of which we know to be a direct result of some recent system changes and the migration of the app to a new platform. While we remain sure of the longer term benefits of this migration, at this moment in time, users might expect some functionality issues where we have no immediate fix.

It appears your enquiry relates directly to this matter. Please rest assured we are doing all we can to get to the bottom of these issues but in the meantime we are not able to offer immediate advice or a corrective course of action.

We are working towards resolving all current issues. In the meantime, should you choose to remove and reinstall the app and restart the connection process to your vehicle, this will have no detrimental effect. Once we are confident the corrective measures have been made, we will advise all our Centres who can then support and advise you as necessary. If still required, support will be available in the new year from your local Centre.

We are sorry for any inconvenience or disruption as a result of this temporary problem and hope this won't impact greatly on your overall satisfaction with us.

Kind regards
Multimedia & Connected Car Support
Toyota (GB) PLC - Lexus Division
Distributor of vehicles, parts and accessories for the UK

Toyota (GB) PLC and Toyota Financial Services (UK) PLC ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read our policy on https://www.toyota.co.uk/footer/privacy-policy.json to carefully understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.

Please consider the environment THINK before you print

TOYOTA (GB) PLC

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

quick update on this topic. Last week, suddenly I had the remote services back on the app....but I am yet now able to change the units to miles. Everything is in km and liters/100 kms 😞

8 hours ago, Pavan said:

quick update on this topic. Last week, suddenly I had the remote services back on the app....but I am yet now able to change the units to miles. Everything is in km and liters/100 kms 😞

You do that in the settings menu with the steering wheel controls.  

4 hours ago, Ammu said:

I can’t seem to log into my app or online services all of a sudden since today evening . 
Anyone having issues logging in ? 
Thanks 

Delete the app and log in again.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Don C said:

Delete the app and log in again.  

Both my app and website was down till today morning . 

Does anyone know how to send a trip to car directly from the  new app without having to log on to the  Lexus website .

Thanks 

5 hours ago, Ammu said:

Does anyone know how to send a trip to car directly from the  new app without having to log on to the  Lexus website .

Thanks 

You can't. The intern hasn't managed to program that part of the app yet.

Paul

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ammu said:

Both my app and website was down till today morning . 

Thanks 

You can if you install the Navibridge app on your mobile phone. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The LEXUS Link + app seems to have faults that leave me unsure of its purpose.   While on a recent holiday the app showed where I was and not where the key and car where (a two hour+ flight between us).   I checked again when home and again I was show where I was (key with me this time).     I would expect the app to show the cars position.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links