Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

AI images.

GrumpyCat

Over the last week I've been having a play with https://www.bing.com/images/create from Microsoft's Bing AI Image Generator.

Enter anything (weird & wonderful) into the search bar & see what comes back. It struggles a bit with human fingers, text etc but if I was a Graphic Designer then I'd be looking for another job! Here's one I did with a Christmas theme:

OIG (4).jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I thought I would give it a shot -  I put a recent photo of me with a photo of my bike and asked the AI to do a "riding a harley" picture.

This is what I got from the website!😒😾

No drill light filtering roller blinds Biker cat riding on a motorcycle.  Generative AI - Nikkel-Art.co.uk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some great pictures above, I came across it on another motoring Forum, not sure if I can name it here?

Make the most of while it's free, once us freeloaders have given it all the R&D it needs then it'll be on subscription only to Commercial organisations. 

s (1).jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Steve said:

i have used this for various things which helps gets round copyright laws... can even make logos.. or at least give  inspiration on projects.. very handy

_abd9aada-9e05-4e92-9f47-a6a724e8f5c3.jpeg

_f02ab19c-570b-44b2-95aa-d8d59ae96b21.jpeg

_e5df7796-a865-4ef6-9f4a-8804078afb7c.jpeg

What is "this". The bing creator keeps knocking me back for unsuitable content breach etc.

42 minutes ago, GrumpyCat said:

@Boomer54 they are strict about no offensive material so try putting 'cat' into the search bar instead of 'pussy', lol. 

Actually just asked it for Steve McQueen leaning on my car. A spoof xmas card for my brother ,but obviously copywrite blah.

Yes I believe that's correct, if you enter a fictional character such as Father Christmas, Popeye etc then no issues. You could also discribe a person i.e. 'middle aged man with grey hair, beard wearing shorts etc etc then that would work as well. 

Also if you're not happy about the first result you can search over again. 

On 12/16/2023 at 11:36 AM, Mincey said:

The guys on the helpdesk at work were creating Lego versions of their cars the other day. Here's Tiff...

OIG.j7(1).thumb.jpg.67ae7b8fc3d1f875ce12d2b8b095c299.jpg

Idiot! I left out the crucial part - it should have read:

"The guys on the helpdesk at work were creating AI generated Lego versions of their cars the other day. Here's Tiff..."

I know it's not particularly relevant but I just had to share this pic from page 1 of the daily expressrag.

It just begs the title: "But Daddy you said I could have an ice kweem"

Tory rebellion Israel Palestine ceasefire

On 12/16/2023 at 1:35 PM, GrumpyCat said:

Yes I believe that's correct, if you enter a fictional character such as Father Christmas...

'Fictional' ?! 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links