Nothing to complain about eh ! 😄

Malc 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

1750 mainly motorway miles.

32.3mpg calculated brim to brim.

5.5 tanks

£523 ouch.

That’s all very respectable, not sure what other makes of 16 year old sports coupe would make it to southern Spain 👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 2

We did  NW UK to Portsmouth - Caen - Loire valley - S France - Catalunya - Zaragossa - Andorra -Logrono- Bilbao - Portsmouth - NW UK in a 2010 Kia Ceed. It never missed a beat despite being backed into a concrete column in an underground car park ( no damage to the car! ). Gave 55 mpg average and 130 kph on autoroutes. Over 2000 miles in 10 days. The damn thing is still going very well despite being thrashed daily by my son.

1 hour ago, Mossypossy said:

Sports coupe?

Just jealous 'cos you ain't got a Kia C'eed 2010 nutter edition.🤤

Yes Kia c'eed3 SC nutter edition - this is the sports coupe model that Kia imported in June 2010. Only 3 were made and this is the only survivor as the others crashed and burned due to the well known enormous torque steer issue. There is a review in the japanese magazine - "Banzai up yours Tommy". It did the Fuji race circuit in 58 seconds on 3 wheels when one fell off at the first corner.  Here's one below. ( A wheel coming off - I mean )

The Wheel of Destruction | Bob Is The Oil Guy

Kia c'eed racing nutter edition

Kia ceed CRDi race car wins Slovakian hill-climb - paultan.org

Anyway enough of this girly " I've got a sports copulator" malarky. Have you seen this dramatic world shattering news in the Daily expressrag this morning. Forget Gaza, forget Iran, look at this headline today - it's absolutely terrifying. 

What an awful thing to do and with cheese as well!  It does not say what sort of cheese it was but it was probably French.

Angry driver throws cheese on neighbour's vehicle from balcony in epic parking row

A road user has opened up on a dramatic parking battle between two neighbours which quickly escalated out of control.

• Haha 1

Oh well, let us know please, and don't forget to keep a spare bottle of something else and some paracetamol and rennies handy.

Ramon comes up trumps.

Just a sniff of the moist cork and I knew all was good. Brambles and oak 

Thin robe but still some fruit evident and a hint of American Oak. Whiffs of damsons and berries with just the faintest tinge of oxidation on the finish.

The bottle will have to be drunk squickly, hic. See what I did there?

IMG_20240417_171143.jpg

IMG_20240417_170926.jpg

IMG_20240417_165533.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links