Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2015 RC-F  - Is there a switch that I can press to enable me to switch to another TPMS wheel set (winter or track day set) , I see the ECU has space for two sets of codes, but cant workout how to switch them. Can only see the TPMS reset button under the drivers side dash...?

IIRC the second set should be recognised automatically when fitted on the car, if the codes have previously been registered with the system. When registering the second set make sure the previous set of wheels are placed well away from the car...

Details are in the owner's handbook

As far as I'm aware the RCF doesn't support 2 sets of TPMS. I know that some Lexus models have a switch underneath the steering wheel to swap sets but my 2015 RCF doesn't, there's just TPMS reset and collision detection disable buttons there.

Might be wrong though!

Speaking from experience I would also recommend you use the Lexus brand TPMS not any others regardless of brand/quality. Don't ask me how I know.

On 1/16/2024 at 10:23 AM, B1RMA said:

Speaking from experience I would also recommend you use the Lexus brand TPMS not any others regardless of brand/quality. Don't ask me how I know.

👆+1.  Had a bloody nightmare with the dancing tyre fitter lot when they tried to fit and recode a new TPMS. Clowns. Blamed the car.

Went to Lexus - done in 10 mins. 

• Like 1

*laughs in ISF*

(The Euro ISFs don't have TPMS, it was only mandatory on American cars back then as manufacturers still had faith in Euro/Jap drivers to check our tyres were up before driving the car).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links