Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What is China doing about it?

GMB

May be of interest to our obviously educated Lexus owners? ....Something that has puzzled me and maybe you too.............

(Bloomberg) As the US and UK launch airstrikes to stop Iran-backed Houthi rebels from attacking ships in the Red Sea, China again finds itself happily sitting on the sidelines.

It’s not because the world’s second-biggest economy doesn’t have a lot at stake: China imports about half of its crude oil from the Middle East, and it exports more to the European Union than the US. The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index last week rose to the highest level since September 2022, according to Bloomberg Intelligence, reflecting the added costs of potentially needing to divert ships around the tip of Africa. 

But for Chinese leader Xi Jinping, the costs aren’t yet high enough to outweigh the risks of getting involved and the benefits of doing nothing. He can sit back and let the US and its allies fight the Houthis, stoking anti-American sentiment in parts of the Middle East, while portraying himself as a neutral arbiter and keeping the bulk of his forces ready to fight in Taiwan or the South China Sea.

Also Read: China’s Plan For Taiwan Invasion Is Not A Secret

“They don’t see much to gain from taking a stronger position,” Jennifer Welch, chief geo-economics analyst at Bloomberg Economics, said of Chinese leaders. “It’s similar to their approach to the Russia-Ukraine war, where they’re calling for peace but refusing to condemn or back away from Russia, or substantially contribute to efforts to advance peace.”

Asian shipping stocks advanced Friday after the Americans and British launched strikes on targets in Yemen, prompting the Houthis to vow a strong response. The Yemen-based rebels started attacking ships in the Red Sea with ties to Israel back in November to show support for Hamas.

On Friday, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Mao Ning said China was “deeply concerned” about the escalation in the Red Sea but remained noncommittal on taking any action. 

“We hope that all parties can play a constructive and responsible role to safeguard security and avoid any attacks against civilian ships, which is not good for international trade,” she said.

Over the past year, Xi has stepped up engagement with the Middle East in a bid to gain credibility as a global statesman. Last March, he took credit for a detente between Iran and Saudi Arabia, even though questions remain over the extent of Beijing’s role in brokering the deal. 

More Middle East nations in recent weeks have urged China to use its regional influence to prevent a wider war, according to people familiar with the situation, who asked not to be identified. But China faces limitations in persuading either the Houthis or Iran, an increasingly important oil supplier.

“China has very little power projection capability in the Gulf, and certainly isn’t willing to get embroiled in a larger conflict,” said William Figueroa, assistant professor at University of Groningen in the Netherlands who studies China and the Middle East. “A stronger condemnation would risk upsetting their allies in Tehran, and wouldn’t achieve much of anything.”

Some in Beijing also see the Houthi attacks in the Red Sea as beneficial for China.

“In a way, the Houthis have inadvertently done China a big favor,” Xiao Yunhua, a professor at the People’s Liberation Army National Defense University, said in December on social media. 

He claimed the disruption would push more traders to use rail networks, bolstering Xi’s signature Belt and Road Initiative to build infrastructure in emerging economies. “The expansion of the latter is precisely our international strategy to sever US hegemony, undermine American sea power, and promote global multipolarity,” he said.

Chinese container shipping giant China Cosco Shipping Corp. (COSCO) stopped delivering goods into Israel because of the threats and attacks posed by the militants. At least five vessels transiting the Red Sea are using their signals to say they have links to China in an effort to avoid being targeted, Bloomberg News reported Thursday.  

China wants to take a holistic approach to the tensions in the Middle East, including the Houthi attacks, said Henry Huiyao Wang, founder of the Center for China and Globalization, a policy research group in Beijing.

“At the root is Israel’s attack on Gaza,” he said. “We need to really look at it as a whole picture rather than just separately.”

In the past, the US and its allies have struggled to persuade China to join international operations. When the seas off East Africa became a haven for pirates, it took several years to convince China that freeloading wasn’t an option, according to a foreign shipping executive in Beijing.

China has rebuffed a US-led task force — Operation Prosperity Guardian — to provide security for vessels transiting the Red Sea. The Chinese navy has vessels nearby conducting anti-piracy patrols, but they haven’t participated in efforts to protect the shipping lane.

The standoff could potentially impact the cost of Chinese imports of energy. China’s oil imports from the Middle East accounted for 46% of the country’s total crude imports in the first 11 months of last year, according to customs data.

Xi would likely face a backlash for sending forces to fight the Houthis, both from those in the Middle East who may oppose the move and hawks in the West who may raise concerns about Chinese military expansionism, according to Josef Gregory Mahoney, a professor of international relations at Shanghai’s East China Normal University.

“There probably would also be a lot of criticism from some Chinese people,” he said. “Especially the nationalists.”

12 minutes ago, GMB said:

May be of interest to our obviously educated Lexus owners? ....Something that has puzzled me and maybe you too.............

(Bloomberg) As the US and UK launch airstrikes to stop Iran-backed Houthi rebels from attacking ships in the Red Sea, China again finds itself happily sitting on the sidelines.

It’s not because the world’s second-biggest economy doesn’t have a lot at stake: China imports about half of its crude oil from the Middle East, and it exports more to the European Union than the US. The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index last week rose to the highest level since September 2022, according to Bloomberg Intelligence, reflecting the added costs of potentially needing to divert ships around the tip of Africa. 

But for Chinese leader Xi Jinping, the costs aren’t yet high enough to outweigh the risks of getting involved and the benefits of doing nothing. He can sit back and let the US and its allies fight the Houthis, stoking anti-American sentiment in parts of the Middle East, while portraying himself as a neutral arbiter and keeping the bulk of his forces ready to fight in Taiwan or the South China Sea.

Also Read: China’s Plan For Taiwan Invasion Is Not A Secret

“They don’t see much to gain from taking a stronger position,” Jennifer Welch, chief geo-economics analyst at Bloomberg Economics, said of Chinese leaders. “It’s similar to their approach to the Russia-Ukraine war, where they’re calling for peace but refusing to condemn or back away from Russia, or substantially contribute to efforts to advance peace.”

Asian shipping stocks advanced Friday after the Americans and British launched strikes on targets in Yemen, prompting the Houthis to vow a strong response. The Yemen-based rebels started attacking ships in the Red Sea with ties to Israel back in November to show support for Hamas.

On Friday, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Mao Ning said China was “deeply concerned” about the escalation in the Red Sea but remained noncommittal on taking any action. 

“We hope that all parties can play a constructive and responsible role to safeguard security and avoid any attacks against civilian ships, which is not good for international trade,” she said.

Over the past year, Xi has stepped up engagement with the Middle East in a bid to gain credibility as a global statesman. Last March, he took credit for a detente between Iran and Saudi Arabia, even though questions remain over the extent of Beijing’s role in brokering the deal. 

More Middle East nations in recent weeks have urged China to use its regional influence to prevent a wider war, according to people familiar with the situation, who asked not to be identified. But China faces limitations in persuading either the Houthis or Iran, an increasingly important oil supplier.

“China has very little power projection capability in the Gulf, and certainly isn’t willing to get embroiled in a larger conflict,” said William Figueroa, assistant professor at University of Groningen in the Netherlands who studies China and the Middle East. “A stronger condemnation would risk upsetting their allies in Tehran, and wouldn’t achieve much of anything.”

Some in Beijing also see the Houthi attacks in the Red Sea as beneficial for China.

“In a way, the Houthis have inadvertently done China a big favor,” Xiao Yunhua, a professor at the People’s Liberation Army National Defense University, said in December on social media. 

He claimed the disruption would push more traders to use rail networks, bolstering Xi’s signature Belt and Road Initiative to build infrastructure in emerging economies. “The expansion of the latter is precisely our international strategy to sever US hegemony, undermine American sea power, and promote global multipolarity,” he said.

Chinese container shipping giant China Cosco Shipping Corp. (COSCO) stopped delivering goods into Israel because of the threats and attacks posed by the militants. At least five vessels transiting the Red Sea are using their signals to say they have links to China in an effort to avoid being targeted, Bloomberg News reported Thursday.  

China wants to take a holistic approach to the tensions in the Middle East, including the Houthi attacks, said Henry Huiyao Wang, founder of the Center for China and Globalization, a policy research group in Beijing.

“At the root is Israel’s attack on Gaza,” he said. “We need to really look at it as a whole picture rather than just separately.”

In the past, the US and its allies have struggled to persuade China to join international operations. When the seas off East Africa became a haven for pirates, it took several years to convince China that freeloading wasn’t an option, according to a foreign shipping executive in Beijing.

China has rebuffed a US-led task force — Operation Prosperity Guardian — to provide security for vessels transiting the Red Sea. The Chinese navy has vessels nearby conducting anti-piracy patrols, but they haven’t participated in efforts to protect the shipping lane.

The standoff could potentially impact the cost of Chinese imports of energy. China’s oil imports from the Middle East accounted for 46% of the country’s total crude imports in the first 11 months of last year, according to customs data.

Xi would likely face a backlash for sending forces to fight the Houthis, both from those in the Middle East who may oppose the move and hawks in the West who may raise concerns about Chinese military expansionism, according to Josef Gregory Mahoney, a professor of international relations at Shanghai’s East China Normal University.

“There probably would also be a lot of criticism from some Chinese people,” he said. “Especially the nationalists.”

Interesting. The middle east is rapidly heating up. I am beginning to wonder if Iran and the USA will be in a state of outright war quite soon. If so, does Russia use that as an excuse to take its European agenda even further. As for China all of that serves to give them a window of opportunity in Taiwan. Frankly, I cannot remember a more dangerous time in the last 50 years than what appears to be facing us today.

• Like 1

All this reminds me of what one lecturer said when at Uni back in the 70's

Hitler really wanted Peace, well he actually wanted a piece of Poland a piece of France etc.

So one assumes that Xi and Netanyahu are looking for PIECE.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

I cannot remember a more dangerous time in the last 50 years than what appears to be facing us today.

I think enough time has passed since WW2 ( almost 80 yrs ) that nowadays people don't appreciate the horrors and dangers of war as much as our older friends, and that applies to our "leaders" as well. Also, "war" seems to have a different meaning. It has been said that we have never been free of war since WW2 anyway.

I well remember the Bay of pigs incident when I was at school, but too young to appreciate the scale of the problem. Maybe Trump will turn out to be as hard-headed and tough as Kennedy?   Sounds a bit risky.

55 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

Iran and the USA

I don't think Iran are ready for a confrontation yet. That's why they use their proxy mates in Hezbollah and the Houthi tossers.

If they ever get close to nuclear weapons Israel will have a field day dealing with it first.  :bangin:

Just re-reading the exploits of an erstwhile colleague who was in the Army ….. a very brave guy ,,,,, Richard Vaughan Griffith 

…… when Britain protected the Red Sea shipping lanes with its Protectorate of Aden …. In the reign of QE 11  ( rip )

Malc 

Times never change, just the stupid politics  and weaponry 

Proxy mates ?

Now who has been doing that for the past 3 decades ?

When has Russia ever said (under Putin) they want to invade any country in Europe ?

Putin gave clear warnings that he would not tolerate NATO in the Ukraine (ignored by the US) and also told those Nazi’s who were put into power by Nullan & Co in 2014 to stop killing those civilians (ethnic Russians) in the Donbas (again ignored)

Read the same for China with those nuts in DC prod prodding each and every year simply to provoke a conflict. 

Etc 

Etc

Etc

BTW the US could stop the genocide tomorrow by telling Isreal not one dollar more until you do, but no they fund them with money and weapons (like the UK also) 

Stop that and the Read Sea conflict will go away  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, VFR said:

Proxy mates ?

When has Russia ever said (under Putin) they want to invade any country in Europe ?

Putin gave clear warnings that he would not tolerate NATO in the Ukraine (ignored by the US) and also told those Nazi’s who were put into power by Nullan & Co in 2014 to stop killing those civilians (ethnic Russians) in the Donbas (again ignored)

Read the same for China with those nuts in DC prod prodding each and every year simply to provoke a conflict. 

Etc 

Etc

Etc

BTW the US could stop the genocide tomorrow by telling Isreal not one dollar more until you do, but no they fund them with money and weapons (like the UK also) 

Stop that and the Read Sea conflict will go away  

So to get this right. You would say that if an independent country like the Ukraine does not follow Mr Putins preferences on something like Nato then the next step of invasion is perfectly fine? Well, that is certainly a new take on preserving the peace. Ditto for Taiwan I guess. They should not expect to have the right to decide theirown future?

I have in the main thought that reasonable people don't have to resolve their issues by 'thumping' each other into submission and that when that is the outcome then reason has left the room and the 'madmen' are in charge.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

Interesting. The middle east is rapidly heating up. I am beginning to wonder if Iran and the USA will be in a state of outright war quite soon. If so, does Russia use that as an excuse to take its European agenda even further. As for China all of that serves to give them a window of opportunity in Taiwan. Frankly, I cannot remember a more dangerous time in the last 50 years than what appears to be facing us today.

I guess it's possible, but I'd be surprised. I think the last thing the US wants is outright war in the Mid East.

I say this for two reasons. Firstly, political and economic priorities are changing, notably with regards to oil. In a couple of decades or so it will have far less strategic importance, with the US being a net exporter over those decades, so will no longer have a burning need to get involved in the region.

Secondly, that impacts the importance of Israel, and there are signs of that in the Abraham accords, where the US brokered deal all but hands the peace process over to Israel and the Arab signatories to sort out between themselves. I might be wrong, but to me that looks like a sign that the US wants to take steps to disentangle itself.

I'd also be surprised if relations between the US and Iran are as frosty as they appear from the outside. Sure, it benefits both parties leaders to paint the other as the baddie, but underneath the religious leadership there's an ever younger, educated and increasingly secular population, that in many ways are amongst the most pro western in the region.

All things considered, the further we move from reliance on fossil fuels, speciifically oil, the greater the chance of a dramatic shift in the political dynamic in the region.

As for China, the above article seems to spell out why it suits them best to sit back for now.

Just my opinion though.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, VFR said:

Proxy mates ?

I have learned not to judge people by what they say, but what they do.

The killing in Donbas started when Russian separatists (backed by imported fighers) rebelled against an anti Russian government, and casualties were pretty even on  both sides. Since that brief period of conflict there have been very few casualties.

Regardlless, the bottom line is that Russia have no business in the region. They signed over all claims back in the 90's in exchange for their nukes when the USSR broke up. Previous Russian leaders have since acknowldged this.

I do agree that Putin won't tolerate NATO in Ukraine, which is why he's happy to drag out any conflict, as while that lasts the NATO option is off the table.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bluemarlin said:

I guess it's possible, but I'd be surprised. I think the last thing the US wants is outright war in the Mid East.

I say this for two reasons. Firstly, political and economic priorities are changing, notably with regards to oil. In a couple of decades or so it will have far less strategic importance, with the US being a net exporter over those decades, so will no longer have a burning need to get involved in the region.

Secondly, that impacts the importance of Israel, and there are signs of that in the Abraham accords, where the US brokered deal all but hands the peace process over to Israel and the Arab signatories to sort out between themselves. I might be wrong, but to me that looks like a sign that the US wants to take steps to disentangle itself.

I'd also be surprised if relations between the US and Iran are as frosty as they appear from the outside. Sure, it benefits both parties leaders to paint the other as the baddie, but underneath the religious leadership there's an ever younger, educated and increasingly secular population, that in many ways are amongst the most pro western in the region.

All things considered, the further we move from reliance on fossil fuels, speciifically oil, the greater the chance of a dramatic shift in the political dynamic in the region.

As for China, the above article seems to spell out why it suits them best to sit back for now.

Just my opinion though.

In point, the distancing of the USA from Middle Eastern politics started way back with Obama. The problem is they keep getting sucked back in even if they do not want to be. As to Iran I see little policy evidence to suggest the more modern youthful factions have gained any meaningful traction on foreign policy. The old beards still seem to be firmly in control of that. Launching armaments at USA embassy facilities is but a mere breadth away from something greater if they cause mass fatalities. Here's the problem, Trump is your typical 'strongman'. If they re elect him the fuse just got shorter.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

In point, the distancing of the USA from Middle Eastern politics stated way back with Obama. The problem is they keep getting sucked back in even if they do not want to be. As to Iran I see little policy evidence to suggest the more modern youthful factions have gained any meaningful traction on foreign policy. The old beards still seem to be firmly in control of that. Launching armaments at USA embassy facilities is but a mere breadth away from something greater if they cause mass fatalities. Here's the problem, Trump is your typical 'strongman'. If they re elect him the fuse just got shorter.

Iran is quite an interesting country. You're right, the youth won't have much say over foreign policy, but the old guard keep getting older, while the young keep growing and getting educated, and will keep on protesting. Progress may come slowly, but it will come as demographics shift.

An interesting paradox is that whilst such countries are somewhat less progressive regarding women, around 70% of STEM graduates in Iran are women. This is far higher than western countries, where in many cases the numbers are declining.

You're also right about Trump. On the one hand he's an unpredictable strongman, but on the other hand he's an old school isolationist. I think Iran are happy to annoy the US,  but doubt they'd want to push it to all out conflict.

The possible dangers I see in both Iran and Israel, are that the hardliners are running out of time. That might cause those in Iran to over react in an attempt to hang on to power. On the other hand though I think ultimately they'd like to see themselves more aligned with the West. Culturally, and ideologically, they're in many ways a better fit than the Sunni states like Saudi, who we've tolerated largely because of oil. It's funny, because in the US, Americans seem to like Persians, it's almost as if they don't know they're Iranians 🙂

Equally, in Israel, the Abraham accords have shown that the Arab signatories, who Israel want/need as political/economic partners, are willing to stand up to the increased settlement expansion, and even walk away if necessary. If that leads to a move towards to a truly two state solution, then the hardliners in Israel are either going to have concede any further expansion into Palestinian territory, or continue to drag out any conflict so that they can carry on. The more the US backs off though, the faster that clock runs down. It will be interesting to see how they react to that.

So yes, the situation remains unpredictable, and potentially volatile, but the winds of change are blowing.

• Like 1

Hello,

Interesting views and comments.

The first thing we should think of is humanity. All innocent lives are the same and does not matter if you follow a religion or not

The second thing is, most of what you think is not what it seems, hidden agendas.

If you are having big issues in politics only two things come to mind..

1. Go to war  everyone forgets politics

2. New election, very risky.

In any war there are Countries that gain.e.g.Uk/US make profits on selling weapons.

So going back to hidden agendas, Israel is not targeting Hamas as much as it is showing strength in the Middle East and saying look we have backing from US etc.

Hamas do not represent the Palestinians just like IRA do not represent Ireland, however desolate people have no choice as PLO were ousted out of Palestine, there are no fair politics or rights for the people.

Also why have none of the Muslim countries taken Palestians as refugees?

Iran may back the Houthis and the Hezbollah, and this is not to do with Palestine as it is a Sunni Muslim population and Iran is a Shi ite Muslim population, so hardly get on with each other, but more on Western intervention.

Regarding China.yes they are not happy about Taiwan and also regarding g shipping know that it will hurt Western countries. That is a gamble they want to take.

It is chaotic and sad to see what is going on, their are Countries and people that will gain and sadly innocent people will die. It is nothing new.

I always say. What is man's greatest invention? The GUN to shoot his own brother!!

• Like 1

T'is the truth, but if I have learned one thing in the biblical three score and ten it is that life is just too short to live it thinking about things over which you have so little control. Hence, we can germinate over international politics , or we can go squirm about under a really cool car in our thermals. No poll required. Choose your epitaph , "he died with a frown", or "he was smiling right up until the jack gave way".😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

squirm about under a really cool car in out thermals

Please stop putting horrible images in my mind😄

2 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

T'is the truth, but if I have learned one thing in the biblical three score and ten it is that life is just too short to live it thinking about things over which you have so little control. Hence, we can germinate over international politics , or we can go squirm about under a really cool car in out thermals. No poll required. Choose you epitaph , "he died with a frown", or "he was smiling right up until the jack gave way".😀

Yes spot on. Or how about..

Whatever you drive, wear, own or even the Country you think is yours forget it!!. Its all borrowed and you are on borrowed time. Put all the differences aside and make the most of life. And smile!

2 minutes ago, GMB said:

Please stop putting horrible images in my mind😄

Hoy look, I will have you know Harry Styles only just beat me out of the Armani contract. I mean there is no justice ,just one big toe nail not quite clipped right. It's a tough world out there.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Newbie777 said:

Yes spot on. Or how about..

Whatever you drive, wear, own or even the Country you think is yours forget it!!. Its all borrowed and you are on borrowed time. Put all the differences aside and make the most of life. And smile!

In truth, I I kind of make it a thing to try and make some kind of positive contribution to people ,because I really don't see the point of all that negativity and bitching and complaining. It wears me out whilst being 'up' makes everything a bit more enjoyable.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Boomer54 said:

In truth, I I kind of make it a thing to try and make some kind of positive contribution to people ,because I really don't see the point of all that negativity and bitching and complaining. It wears me out whilst being 'up' makes everything a bit more enjoyable.

Nice one and the way it should be!

Myself, I try to be upbeat ( if only for the Missus' sake ) but find it more natural for me to be miserable. I was born grumpy and have been perfecting it ever since.  I could write a few pages about miserable things but I feel too depressed to even bother.

BTW  the Sun is shining!   😒😞😾

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wake up every morning and think, WOW another great day ahead ……. whatever …… I’ve woken up and ALWAYS see the “ bright side “ in everything and also how to turn others negativity around …… 

It’s so important to be upbeat in life …… makes everyone happier maybe 

When you’ve had cancer whatever and been staring death in the face it sort of changes one’s outlook to just think POSITIVE 

Malc 

China huh it’s only people who generally want to get on with the other 80% of humanity ! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, GMB said:

Myself, I try to be upbeat ( if only for the Missus' sake ) but find it more natural for me to be miserable. I was born grumpy and have been perfecting it ever since.  I could write a few pages about miserable things but I feel too depressed to even bother.

BTW  the Sun is shining!   😒😞😾

At the Boring Mens Club we cannot get excited enough to be miserable.

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Wake up every morning and think, WOW another great day ahead ……. whatever …… I’ve woken up and ALWAYS see the “ bright side “ in everything and also how to turn others negativity around …… 

It’s so important to be upbeat in life …… makes everyone happier maybe 

When you’ve had cancer whatever and been staring death in the face it sort of changes one’s outlook to just think POSITIVE 

Malc 

China huh it’s only people who generally want to get on with the other 80% of humanity ! 

I too met Michael strumming his harp with that come hither smile. Thought f..k ..f mate when I'm ready and not before.

• Haha 1

Late to the party only saw the thread now. Interesting topic and some polarising opinions to keep it going.

the other muslim countries do not take refugiees because muslims dont care about other muslims.Thats a complete misunderstanding. Jordan and egypt keep the borders closed Egypt building a fence and the pm of Jordon publicly stated there will not be one palestinian allowed. They dont want to import Hamas as they know what will happen. 

iran will not escalate the situation as it will cost them deerly. More interesting will be the role of Saudi and Qatar. They could play a role after the current war in rebuilding palestine one way or the other.

China always is patient. They tend to fight with money instead of bullets and take the long view. Shipping prices will come down one day and if they take a side now they will immediately create enemies. Not China style. They wait and try to get the most out if the situation. They have taken over the Russian car market and are now the number one importer of russian oil. Their influence in russia has increased enormously. Its all about the economy as someone once said?

• Like 2

China and Russia very close friends and ties and China absorption of all the rare minerals it needs from far flung outposts in all the Russias ……. and not a word of dissent from castrated Russia and it’s Peoples with no hope of dissent about anything ……. and payment by China with non- convertible Chinese currency ……. to only spend in China of course

Bit like India only paying for huge amounts of Russian oil in inconvertible India inr currency …… can only be spent in India …… the Russian People will be the puppets of the China Emperor Xi Regime …… in due course ……. the Chinese “ long game “ ……. no need for war, just economic total dependency on China …… oh and that chunk of the to be Sino / Russia that almost flops over into that tip of Alaska eh ! 😂

And all for the sake of Kyiv invasion and Gaza wars,  Oil ….. and Rare Minerals in inhospitable Siberian climes ……. well done clever old Xi 👏

Malc 

On 1/19/2024 at 8:31 AM, Newbie777 said:

Also why have none of the Muslim countries taken Palestians as refugees?

You're kidding, right?

https://www.unrwa.org/palestine-refugees

Where do Palestine refugees live?

Nearly one-third of the registered Palestine refugees, more than 1.5 million individuals, live in 58 recognized Palestine refugee camps in Jordan, Lebanon, the Syrian Arab Republic, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links