Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LBX UK delivery date

Hi. Has anyone been given a delivery date?

My LBX was ordered end of September, dealer is telling me April collection now. I assume it has left the factory and is on a ship, or maybe not. Does any one know when first orders will be available?

6 hours ago, GruffaloRider said:

I assume it has left the factory and is on a ship, or maybe not

It takes around 40 days to ship (they tend to make a few stops so it is quite slow) and probably an extra week at the moment if they are going around the Cape of Good Hope to avoid Suez. Once it arrives in the UK it normally takes a couple of weeks before it is ready for customer collection so it must already at sea for you to collect in April.

My LBX was orderd in October and should be at the dealership this week as it's already at derby . The problem is that I can't insure it has it not on the insurers database .

• Sad 3

I ordered my LBX at the end of August, I was told it would arrive at the dealership on the 27th Feb, my latest update is that it’s at the depot (Derby maybe?) but like everyone else I can’t insure it yet, when I checked yesterday the LBX was listed on comparison websites but no quotes available yet. I’ll try NFU tomorrow as they’re my insurer of choice. 
Good luck everyone, I’m so excited to get mine! 

• Like 1

Ordered mine on 20/2/24 and told delivery will be in May. Subsequent Lexus email advised that I will receive 4 updates prior to delivery which will include when the factory starts to build my LBX followed by delivery progress through to the UK.

I have been told for a couple of months that mine will arrive at the dealership on 7th March. Now been informed it may be a 'couple of days' late. Of course this won't make any difference unless the insurance debacle is sorted before then.

• Like 2

The insurance companies have only just been given the groupings yesterday. Comparison sites have the LBX in the drop down menu now but none would quote me as yet. I'll give them a week to get to grips with stuff and then I'll try again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GruffaloRider said:

The insurance companies have only just been given the groupings yesterday. Comparison sites have the LBX in the drop down menu now but none would quote me as yet. I'll give them a week to get to grips with stuff and then I'll try again.

Try Lexus insurance. I got a good price quote earlier today.

• Like 2

My LBX is at the dealership and will be ready for collection by the end of the week but I can't get insurance so no pick up for me.

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, robsmith115 said:

Lexus insurance about £400 over price .

• Sad 2

Have you download Lexus link +? It links to your order via email and you can get alerts at the various stages. If you ask the dealer they will tell you the ship it’s on, so you can track it

10 hours ago, dog3665 said:

My quote from Lexus for an Original Edition came out as roughly the same as I'm currently paying for my UX F Sport Design with LV insurance.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, robsmith115 said:

My quote from Lexus for an Original Edition came out as roughly the same as I'm currently paying for my UX F Sport Design with LV insurance.

The LBX is a couple of insurance groups higher than the UX F Sport Design, so you’d expect the LBX to be a bit more. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 8:44 AM, Tickedon said:

The LBX is a couple of insurance groups higher than the UX F Sport Design, so you’d expect the LBX to be a bit more. 

AS the LBX is less powerful than the UX Sport I wonder why it is in a higher insurance group (24 vs 22)?

33 minutes ago, Expatma said:

AS the LBX is less powerful than the UX Sport I wonder why it is in a higher insurance group (24 vs 22)?

Because insurers have no stats on the LBX, so still bit of an unknown regarding repairs costing etc..

The actual power of the vehicle has relatively little impact on insurance, my 470bhp CLS was cheaper to insure than my 170bhp C class (both cars same age)

My LBX is already for collecting but i'am having it delivered to my home on Wednesday. I will post a photo when it arrives.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, dog3665 said:

My LBX is already for collecting but i'am having it delivered to my home on Wednesday. I will post a photo when it arrives.

Which spec did you get?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 9:21 PM, dog3665 said:

Over the price of what?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links