Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2014 black ISF for sale

Hi,

I just wanted to share my recent Japanese import, 2014 Lexus ISF in Black.

I posted it on Facebook so if anyone is interested in buying such a car, please let me know.

As a private seller I cannot post it on Autotrader because it is unregistered in UK (yet).

Link to the advert: 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1405103200112452/

Tell me your thoughts about it. 

PS I attached here a cold start in the morning so you can hear it:) iCode titanium exhaust (quieter than H&S in my previous RCF and ZERO DRONE). 

Thank you 

This is my first ever import and wanted to see if there is a market for it in UK. But as you noticed I did choose a car that I can stay with for many years. So whatever happens, no regrets. 

I must admit that on Japanese auction they mentioned only about iCode exhaust.

Fresh RR Racing brakes and E-12 suspension is a bonus. With my driving style these brake discs will last at least 100k miles:) 

And I must admin than comparing to my ex 2015 RCF I like ISF much much more in many aspects.

PS Car sells as whole or nothing. No breaking for parts. If it stays with me I would have to spend few grand on similar exhaust anyway because stock in F's is not an option.

• Like 1

Nice base car to work off. Possibly the only 2014 in the UK too. I'd imagine that to sell quickly. If it was the States it would have been sold several times over. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links