Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goldies Meet

norkep

glad you lot liked it.. i am cokking the left over meat in the oven for my tea LOL

2 pints of iced orange juice and a nice bath will go down a treat

gads yu liked it fellas.. I aint much of a cook.. and the barbie was too hot... but thats the fun of a barbie aint it

I have

Burnt hand

Bald hand

Sooty face

black hands

sun burn

great day!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just got in at 8.30.. not fair... one heck of a trip that was stuck in trffic.

not bad steve

took us until 7

sunday afternoon traffic :crybaby:

wouldnt mind if it just stopped, its that crawling along normally too fast for first and not quite enough for second urrgghhh !!

g;day again all, yes i agree bazza, food was great..until it was cooked..lmao..

bazza. not only was i running out of petrol on the way back,, but i also ran out of nos,,, i turned on the wrong bottle...

anyways good to meet old and new.. and twas a shame that the police didnt kick off..

they tasted kind of...............charcoaly !

Bazza, are you sure that's not something Dave's dogs left behind :P

and twas a shame that the police didnt kick off..

How do you mean fella :blink:

did you not see the 6 police vans and cars steam round the back, me and bazza went for a nosie,, but was not impressed..

Oh yeah with you mate, one of em went the wrong way and had to turn round where that bloke was who was getting ****** of with everyone doing a U turn at the bottom.

Did you see what was going off - sounded like something major - I thought they were coming to tend to the bbq :P

bazza took loads of pics of me... felt like i had a stalker

Hey stop photoshopping that chicken!!!!

was supposed to BBQ flavour marinade

We're all thinking what to put as the caption over in gold :P

You got any pics of those Goth birds Steve, you missed a right fit one, she'd got purple ponytails and allsorts - put it this way she was a ten to 2'er :sick:

I can't take the ***** really, in bird's terms I'm a ten to 5'er. Problem is they've all gone to bed by then which is why I'm still single :P

Did you get many photo's fella? I'm just hoping you can't see my hairy **** on one of those you took!!

regular visits to the bog...

hey bazza.. found a funny pic of you... uploading it now..

cant be as funny as now

i look like a lobster :crybaby:

with a body of a milkbottle :crying:

We're all thinking what to put as the caption over in gold :P

You got any pics of those Goth birds Steve, you missed a right fit one, she'd got purple ponytails and allsorts - put it this way she was a ten to 2'er :sick:

I can't take the ***** really, in bird's terms I'm a ten to 5'er. Problem is they've all gone to bed by then which is why I'm still single :P

Did you get many photo's fella? I'm just hoping you can't see my hairy **** on one of those you took!!

ten to what ...... whats this blooming language !!

All the clubs round here shut at 2am, so when you're bladdered and go for a kebab and 1:45 you'll try and shag anything - basically it's a way of saying they're very dodgy but when you've got the old beer goggles on and your knob brain takes over you'll do it :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk