Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rare 2016 GS450h for sale

I’m really in two minds here, great early retirement/redundancy means change of circumstances so looking at selling this or the wife’s RX. Not advertised anywhere else yet, would really prefer this to go to a forum member if possible. I’m saying it’s rare because I cannot find any others for sale of this age.

For Sale - GS450h Premier

Item Condition - superb 

Price and price conditions £18950

Extra Info - purchased by me as approved car from Lexus Solihull April 2023 with one owner and FLSH with around 55k miles on the clock, now with 62k, under Lexus extended warranty until May 2025 having been serviced May 2024 by Lexus. MOT end Jan 2025. It is simply beautiful inside and out with glorious cream leather interior and the most adjustable seats this side of a LS600h! Rear climate/audio too, all the usual goodies including heated and cooled seats plus heated steering wheel, I had the missing electric rear blind replaced, these cost c£1800. I traded up from my IS300h for some longer work journeys I was undertaking, these were c500 mile trips over the course of a couple of nights away and the car averages 40mpg in these kind of conditions and that is without me driving like Miss Daisy. It’s a January 2016 car, very rare and looks amazing in the sonic white - absolute headturner and reminds me of a cross between the LS400 I owned for 18 years mixed in with the two ISFs I have also owned. As I said, great opportunity for me to give up work and with my son passing his test, I’m looking at something a bit smaller for the driveway and given most of my journeys will be very local, seems a waste for a car that is a great cruiser that eats up the miles in absolute luxury and being able to accelerate to 60mph in less than 6 seconds and returning great economy for a car of this size. Refinement is first class, ok it’s not in the league of my LS400 but it’s very,very good and makes my IS300h which I loved seem quite agricultural in comparison. As you’d expect from a well maintained Lexus, there is not one single fault with the car and if you check out my other posts and see my history of Lexus ownership you’ll see that I look after my cars properly with money being no object to keeping a well maintained and sorted car. 

Pictures - see attached, I can send you more if you PM me

Contact details - PM me please

Location is Nottinghamshire 

Delivery & condition of delivery - none, other than I will not waste your time and please do not waste mine. This car is without fault and is exceptional. I will happily drive and deliver it to you should that be more convenient, subject to deposit etc. 

IMG_1571.jpeg

IMG_1570.jpeg

IMG_1569.jpeg

IMG_0509.jpeg

IMG_0508.jpeg

IMG_1520.jpeg

IMG_1373.jpeg

IMG_1372.jpeg

IMG_1447.jpeg

You’ll miss her and end up buying yourself a replacement Ls400 😄

Malc 

It looks amazing! I sold mine (2012) last week and I do miss it a lot.

In my experience, there are quite a few Lexus fans that are not on the forum so you will definitely have more success if you list in on AutoTrader as well. I was quite nervous to sell privately (first time) but had a great experience with AT.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Boris, yes sold it yesterday after dealing with a flood of enquiries from some great Lexus enthusiasts. Amazing car and it was in such great condition it sold itself and I was in the unusual and happy position of setting some bidding between the various interested parties. She will be missed but nice to start looking for something different now.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nick W858 said:

Thanks Boris, yes sold it yesterday after dealing with a flood of enquiries from some great Lexus enthusiasts. Amazing car and it was in such great condition it sold itself and I was in the unusual and happy position of setting some bidding between the various interested parties. She will be missed but nice to start looking for something different now.

Treat yourself to a brilliant tho’ aged Ls400 ……. all the power and acceleration in the world 😄

Malc 

On 5/8/2024 at 12:18 PM, Malc1 said:

You’ll miss her and end up buying yourself a replacement Ls400 😄

Malc 

Not a chance Manc, did love my LS400 but that was then and this is now, I would replace her with another GS, an LC, an RCF potentially but in the short term I’m looking at something different - potentially something in the same colour from  the Toyota family but a bit more compact for my winter and round town duties when the 911 is not to be used - a Toyota IQ!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links