Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Right, got myself a dragy just for fun, car is on 52k miles with hayward scott exhaust that i suppect it has some leaks and custom intake that sucks hot air from the engine bay at the moment , still waiting for a sillicone elbow to be able to finish it properly, a little bit dissapointed with the runs , thought would get something around 4.5 , can feel the heat soak as on 3rd or 4th run as i would get something around 5.1 for the 0-100 runs

anyone else have any done any dragy runs ?

Should install the 3.7 diff next month and get lightweight wheels with decent tires and finish the intake and hopefully i would be able to get closer to 4s 

if that won’t help , then deleted primary cats and a flash should definitely make a difference 😁😁😁

IMG_6551.jpeg

IMG_6541.jpeg

• Like 1

I'd like to get my hands on a Draggy to give mine a look. With all I've done it 'should' be quite impressive. I want to do a before and after with the carbon propshaft too!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jeffrosie6 said:

What you using to time your runs?

Dragy gps box , about £150 , and just download the app which is free , quite easy to use

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links