Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

JAE Important Information – PLEASE READ

Zee007

I have been liasing with the organisers of JAE and have the following information which will be of interest to all those attending the event.

Layout:

- The field is split into two by a dirt track – One half will be for camping and one half for the show itself. We can see our vehicles from the camping site and they will not need to be moved.

- We have already organised our layout for the Club. Please support us by following instructions when you get there, as we have worked hard with JAE to get our pitch planned.

Facilities:

- Two shower blocks (1 for ladies, 1 for men) and a toilet block are available in the corner of the field. They are cleaned and very good according to the organisers.

- There are bars available

- There is a funfair

- Indian/English restaurant round the corner

- Catering vans (including Japanese food)

- A rolling road will be available at £20 a go (max of 400bhp front wheel drive only) bookings taken there

- Bin bags will be distributed and it is our responsibility to keep our area clean

- Fireworks will commence on Saturday night as soon as it is dark (around 10pm)

- There will be DJ’s for a part of Saturday night

Rules and Regulations:

- Speed limit onsite is 5mph

- No revving of engines after dark

- You can leave the site or your car at any time

- There will be some form of security for those coming and going

- Individuals are responsible for their cars and valuables (Keep them locked away)

- NO SPEEDING WILL BE TOLERATED

Charges:

Payment will be due at the entrance

1 Day - £5 per car

1 Day inc. Camping overnight - £8 per car

2 Days - £10 per car

2 Days inc. Camping - £16 per car

Contacts:

Zee Ladak – Primary Contact

Mat Clawley – Secondary Contact

All communication for the event has been relayed through us. To ensure consistency and avoid any form of confusion, any communication between LOC and JAE needs to come through us. Whether it is feedback, comments, requests or suggestions, please let us know – it will avoid any duplications and embarrassment.

For anyone travelling to Billing via the A45 should be aware that there are new Digital Spec Cameras that are very accurate and will not be picked up by Snoopers. PLEASE WATCH YOUR SPEED. You have been warned.

Please note that this is the first show that we are all attending as official members to The Lexus Owners Club, and we need to make a great impression. Who knows, it could be us organising JAE in the next few years. Please abide by the Rules and Regulations, as it is the clubs image at stake.

I hope this information helps clarify any confusion. If you have any queries, then please let Mat or I know as soon as possible. I hope that the event is a huge success, we have a fantastic turn out and most of all everyone has a great time. Lets remember this in years to come…

Thank you all for your continued support.

Zee. :)

I just wanted to say thank you to you guys for all your efforts in making this weekend safe, enjoyable, and possible. I am looking forward to it. I have just bought a new tent for the occasion. so watching me and Taj put that up should be entertaining. :lol::lol::lol: see you all Friday evening. :D

Originally posted by lexussport

Thanks for the excellent update Zee.

Les,

Sporties Son can be hired for a small fee to erect tents. He is a fully qualified Boy Scout and patrol leader. Usually a can of shandy or coke will be enough.:)

You are kidding aren't you!!! That boy has hollow legs! He will eat all our food BEFORE the tents are up!

Thank you for your kind comments folks - On behalf of the committee, we just hope it all goes smoothly and to plan, and that everyone has a fantastic time... See you in a week!!! :tumble:

Les,

Sporties Son can be hired for a small fee to erect tents. He is a fully qualified Boy Scout and patrol leader. Usually a can of shandy or coke will be enough.:)

Wow! great Dib!Dib!Dib! Dob! Dob! Dob! and all those boyscout type sayings I have two cans of ice cold coke:yes:and an even colder can of shandy waiting for S.S. :smug: do you think he will blow up the air bed as well??:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by Shrek

Les,

Wow! great Dib!Dib!Dib! Dob! Dob! Dob! and all those boyscout type sayings I have two cans of ice cold coke:yes:and an even colder can of shandy waiting for S.S. :smug: do you think he will blow up the air bed as well??:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We were gonna rig up a tube to blow up the air beds... we'll run the tube over to the cars and connect them to the air valves on the tyres.... when you all get to your cars in the morning all the tyres will be flat and well all be lying on our comfy air beds! :lol:

We were gonna rig up a tube to blow up the air beds... we'll run the tube over to the cars and connect them to the air valves on the tyres.... when you all get to your cars in the morning all the tyres will be flat and well all be lying on our comfy air beds! :lol:

wow! green air ????? :lol::lol::lol: Think about it :?:

See you all Saturday. Will be lavishing lots of TLC on my car before Saturday (well, a bit of spit and polish anyway!).

Look out for the 'designer' (a-hem) top my 5 month old boy will be sporting.....:cool:;)

Originally posted by Claire G

See you all Saturday. Will be lavishing lots of TLC on my car before Saturday (well, a bit of spit and polish anyway!).

Look out for the 'designer' (a-hem) top my 5 month old boy will be sporting.....:cool:;)

See you saturday Claire...! :bounce:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk