Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae London Convoy

LennyLexus

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I can try the impossible task and attempt to judge what time you'll all be going past j9 (Dunstable turn off) M1, I will try and tag on.

(thats if missus and baby are all ready to leave at a set time on saturday in order to do this.)

Impossible question time, any ideas give or take 30mins, what time you'll pass J9 of the M1 heading north. This junciton is the one in the middle of nowhere, past emel Hempstead at J8 and before Luton J10.

Well if we are leaving at bridge at 11am sharp.. driving at steady 70 :whistling: ...... (my maths is good but not my geography of the M1) :lol:

If you PM one of us your mobile number, we can call you when we leave and keep you updated with an ETA... I dont have a hands free kit, but my cousin will be taking care of my fone

:shifty:

Well if we are leaving at bridge at 11am sharp.. driving at steady 70 :whistling: ...... (my maths is good but not my geography of the M1) :lol:

If you PM one of us your mobile number, we can call you when we leave and keep you updated with an ETA... I dont have a hands free kit, but my cousin will be taking care of my fone

:shifty:

Well, I cant believe the 70 bit for one minute :D Thats why I didnt just equste some maths.

Stop sodding worrying/joking bout the mobile phone tingy, I have never issued a ticket for using a mobile whist driving, cant say why, but the words "not being a Hypocrite" spring to mind..

Litten Tree is closest to J8 M1 (hemel) as you exit. Off motorway, up to first roundabout (straight over), past "Breakspear House" BP petrol station ...and Holiday inn........ on dual carraigeway, keep going straight............. to next roundabout. at this roundabout turn left onto Leverstock Green road, over a brow in the hill and down again,

then turn left into GREEN LANE, (Pass another BP garage on left, gone too far.)

pub is on this road. "litten tree"

Hopefully this link below works

1. off J8 M1 onto dual carraigeway (straight line drive)

map1

2. Once on Leverstock Green road afterning left off dual carraigeway (2nd roundabout) showing the left turn into Green lane.

map2

the links arent working now.

The litten tree is on the junction of Leverstock Green Road with Green Lane itself

So its on the left hand side? as your coming into Greenlane?

I dont even know where the services at the M1 are :lol:

Col how far is the litten tree from the junction? looking the map, 3-5mins I guess...

And we would like to get arrive there before midday...

Or should we go back to original plan of calling you few minutes before we pass J8... ?

Ah watford gap (used to work at the Road Chef head office) Bit to close to JAE isnt it...

Col, i think the best think maybe if we give you call on saturday morning, with everyones plans....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk