Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Autumn Japs

Claire G

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ******* :o

My car is in the garage and they've made a **** up - was supposed to be in from Tuesday thru Thursday for some time in the bodyshop - turns out they didn't even take it to the bodyshop until late tonight - hoping this will be ready for Friday / Saturday pickup but if not I'll have to release my pass - will keep you all updated, sorry for this but wasn't expecting this at all :(

Aido here (haven't got my account at work), have just got off the phone to the garage and the car isn't coming back to me until next Monday / Tuesday so I'm stuck here as I haven't got a Lexus at the moment to show :crying:

If anyone wants my pass pm me on my normal account and I'll either post it down or meet you somewhere.

Sorry about this but out of my control, don't know why it took 2 days to get my car from the garage to the bodyshop :(

I'm going to be away until tomorrow afternoon so if any of you want the pass let me know.

I've got to work sunday now so can't come down either to see you boys, need the cash badly now though as the delay with the car getting to the bodyshop was because of a few problems which the guys at the other dealer never even noticed (despite me specifically asking!).

Have a good day

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk